CTM CT-25H Marine Air Conditioner 25,000 BTU - 230V - 50/60HZ
|50/60 HzDual Frequency||Cooling or HeatingReverse Cycle||Titanium (Ti) CoilsAnti-Corrosive||2-YearWarranty|
CTM CT-25H Marine Air Conditioner 25,000 BTU - 230V - 50/60HZ - Turbo Blower
25,000 BTUs of powerful, quiet, and efficient cooling. 230V. Titanium circulating coils, stainless steel bolts, and stainless steel structural pan with ABS tray ensure long-lasting, corrosion-proof performance in even the toughest of marine environments. 2 Year Warranty*. Patent Pending S/N 63/104189
The quiet, powerful, and efficient CTM is a great option for new installs but also works as the perfect drop-in replacement for all major marine A/C brands including Dometic, Webasto, Cruisair, Marine Air, and Mermaid Air. The CTM is fully compatible with all Dometic, Cruisair, Marine Air, and Micro Air controls/thermostats and cables, making replacement of those systems a breeze.
CTM has taken nearly a decade of experience as a top-selling marine A/C retailer in the US, and combining this with an understanding of the wants and needs of marine A/C customers — as well as where other major brands could be improved — CTM has created a self-contained marine air conditioner that raises the bar on quality and performance.
And while lightweight and with a small footprint, the CTM CT includes titanium circulating coils, a high-velocity turbo blower, stainless steel bolts, and a stainless steel structural pan with Plastic ABS tray in order to ensure long-lasting, corrosion-proof performance in even the toughest of marine environments.
All CTM Control Boards, Temperature Sensors, and cables are made in the United States under strict quality standards. Every CTM Unit comes with an industry-standard 2-year warranty*, knowledgeable and attentive customer service, and ships ground to you free of charge within the US.
As marine A/C retailers, as well as boaters ourselves, we know what boaters are looking for in a marine A/C system — and this is exactly what the CTM line delivers
- 25,000 BTU
- 208-230 V
- 50-60 Hz
- Refrigerant Type
- Starting Amps
- 24 A
- Current Consumption Cool / Heat
- 8.5 A / 9.6 A
- Locked Rotor Amps
- 50 A
- Fuse Max. / Min.
- 30 A / 18 A
- Blower Airflow
- 558 CFM
- Blower Speed
- 1420 RPM
- High Velocity Blower
- Min. Supply Duct Size
- 5.5 in Square / 7 inches duct
- Seawater Inlet Connection
- 5/8" / 16 (in/mm)
- Suggested Water Flow
- 550 GPH
- Net Weight
- 87 lbs / 39.4 kg
- Estimated monthly payment with 24 month financing.
*Based on credit approval.
- APR, loan limit and payment periods available will be based on credit score
- APRs available range from 0% to 17.99%, payment periods from 6 to 24 months and the max loan limit is $10,000
- Select from different payment periods (e.g. 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.)
- Running the pre-approval process in order to determine what payment terms are available will not affect your credit score (soft pull)
Features of the CTM CT-25H
- Compact Design
- Perfect drop-in replacement for all major marine A/C Brands. It's compact design makes it the perfect unit for small spaces.
- Electrical Box
- Rugged electrical box with fire retardant cover.
- Titanium Condenser Coil
- The most corrosion-resistant material available for seawater cooling coils. 40% more resistant than copper, titanium coils guarantee top cooling performance and a rust-free environment.
- Stainless Steel Frame Base
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame base will not rust or fall apart. Long-lasting and made to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- ABS Insulated Pan
- ABS is a versatile thermoplastic product that combines several compounds to offer a durable and corrosion-free material. This insulated pan is designed and made to last for years.
- Very quiet yet powerful marine air conditioning unit, making it a great option for powerboats and sailboats.
- Turbo Blower
- High-velocity turbo blower that will cool or heat faster.
- Universal Board
- Next generation control board is compatible with most controllers in the market, such as OEM Brands like Dometic, Cruisair, and Marine Air. Also supports the TSEP Temperature sensor. Made in USA.
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Enjoy powerful cooling from your CT Unit with the option of heating if needed. Thanks to reverse cycle, you can switch to heating when temperatures get low.
- Digital Touch Control
- The CT is compatible with the CTM Touch display - a 2.5" Color Display with the latest technology in the industry, including numerous programmable parameters, operational features, and much more.
- A - Width
- 22.83 in / 580 mm
- B - Drain Pan Width
- 15 in / 380 mm
- C - Height
- 15.82 in / 402 mm
- D - Depth
- 13.5 in / 343 mm
- E - Min. Duct Diameter
- 7 inch
Universal Control Board Layout
Compatible with Most Thermostats
|Smart Touch / Easy Touch||Elite II||Passport I/O||SMXir|
More information on CTM
CTM Marine Air Conditioners - All New, Superior Marine Air Conditioning
CTM Marine Air Conditioners not only improve on the efficiency and performance of other top units on the market, but are more durable, longer-lasting A/C units, designed to withstand the harshest of marine environments. CTM units are also fully compatible with controls and thermostats from major marine A/C brands, and can be easily installed yourself, making them the perfect drop-in replacements for units from other brands.
Best Marine Air Conditioners? Best Brand, Support & Warranty?
Boaters often wonder which brand makes the best marine air conditioners when looking to install a new unit.
To be honest, most marine air conditioners from all the major brands are solid and will do the job, as long as they’ve been installed correctly. However, the keyword here is most. You want to improve your odds of being satisfied with your A/C purchase by researching which company’s units have the least number of complaints… and if there is a problem, how that company handles it.
CTM CT Unit vs Dometic DTG and Webasto FCF Platinum
The warranty period of registered CTM products is (2) two years, being the first year parts and labor, the second year parts only. For unregistered CTM products (1) one year, being the first 6 months parts and labor, and the last 6 months parts only. The warranty period of CTM products begins from the date of purchase (if purchased through a dealer or distributor), when installed (if installed by an authorized CTM dealer) and/or at the time of possession of the vessel by the owner (for OEM installations). However, the warranty period shall not exceed (3) three years from the original manufacture date. CTM products include a serial number which is date-coded, in order to determine the manufacturer date of the product, you may contact CTM’s customer service to obtain the original date.
In the event there is an extended period of time between the date a CTM product is manufactured and the moment that the product goes into service, CTM will require proof of purchase. For unregistered products, a proof of purchase will be required as well.
For more detailed information please download the Manual and refer to page 17.