By buying this product you can collect up to 247 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 247 points that will be converted into a voucher of $24.70 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
CTM CT-12 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner - 115V - 50/60HZ
|50/60 HzDual Frequency||Cooling or HeatingReverse Cycle||Titanium (Ti) CoilsAnti-Corrosive||2-YearWarranty|
Free US Shipping
CTM CT-12 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner - Self-Contained - 115V - 50/60HZ
12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner. The CTM CT-12 provides 12,000 BTUs of powerful, quiet, and efficient cooling. 115V. Titanium circulating coils, stainless steel bolts, and stainless steel structural pan with ABS tray ensure long-lasting, corrosion-proof performance in even the toughest of marine environments. 2 Year Warranty*. Patent Pending S/N 63/124189.
The quiet, powerful, and efficient CTM CT unit is a great option for new installs but also works as the perfect drop-in replacement for self-contained marine AC units from all of major marine A/C brands including Dometic, Webasto, Cruisair, Marine Air, and Mermaid Air. The CTM is fully compatible with all Dometic, Cruisair, Marine Air, and Micro Air controls/thermostats and cables, making replacement of those systems a breeze.
CTM has taken nearly a decade of experience as a top-selling marine A/C retailer in the US, and combining this with an understanding of the wants and needs of marine A/C customers — as well as where other major brands could be improved — CTM has created a 12,000 BTU self-contained marine air conditioner that raises the bar on quality and performance.
And while lightweight and with a small footprint, the CTM CT includes titanium circulating coils, a high-velocity blower, stainless steel bolts, and a stainless steel structural pan with Plastic ABS tray in order to ensure long-lasting, corrosion-proof performance in even the toughest of marine environments.
All CTM Control Boards, Temperature Sensors, and cables are made in the United States under strict quality standards. Every CTM Unit comes with an industry-standard 2-year warranty*, knowledgeable and attentive customer service, and ships ground to you free of charge within the US.
As marine A/C retailers, as well as boaters ourselves, we know what boaters are looking for in a marine A/C system — and this is exactly what the CTM line delivers.
- 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner
- 105-120 V
- 50-60 Hz
- Refrigerant Type
- Current Consumption Cool / Heat
- 8.7 A / 10.8 A
- Starting Amps
- 26 A
- Locked Rotor Amps
- 43 A
- Fuse Max. / Min.
- 25 A / 16 A
- Blower Airflow
- 350 CFM
- Blower Speed
- 1200 RPM
- High Velocity Blower
- Min. Supply Duct Size
- 5 / 127 (in/mm)
- Seawater Inlet Connection
- 5/8" / 16 (in/mm)
- Suggested Water Flow
- 250 GPH
- Net Weight
- 50 lbs / 23 kg
Features of the CTM CT-12
- Compact Design
- Perfect drop-in replacement for all major marine A/C Brands. Its compact design makes it the perfect unit for small spaces.
- Electrical Box
- Rugged electrical box with fire retardant cover.
- Titanium Condenser Coil
- The most corrosion-resistant material available for seawater cooling coils. 40% more resistant than copper, titanium coils guarantee top cooling performance and a rust-free environment.
- Stainless Steel Frame Base
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame base will not rust or fall apart. Long-lasting and made to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- ABS Insulated Pan
- ABS is a versatile thermoplastic product that combines several compounds to offer a durable and corrosion-free material. This insulated pan is designed and made to last for years.
- Very quiet yet powerful marine air conditioning unit, making it a great option for powerboats and sailboats.
- Turbo Blower
- High-velocity turbo blower that will cool or heat faster.
- Universal Board
- Next generation control board is compatible with most controllers in the market, such as OEM Brands like Dometic, Cruisair, and Marine Air. Also supports the TSEP Temperature sensor. Made in USA.
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Enjoy powerful cooling from your CT Unit with the option of heating if needed. Thanks to reverse cycle, you can switch to heating when temperatures get low.
- Digital Touch Control
- The CT is compatible with the CTM Touch display - a 2.5" Color Display with the latest technology in the industry, including numerous programmable parameters, operational features, and much more.
- A - Width
- 20 in / 508 mm
- B - Drain Pan Width
- 10 in / 254 mm
- C - Height
- 13.25 in / 330 mm
- D - Depth
- 12 in / 305 mm
- E - Min. Duct Diameter
- 5 in / 127 mm
CTM CT Unit Cooling Efficient Design vs Competitors
Universal Control Board Layout
Compatible with Most Thermostats
|Smart Touch / Easy Touch||CTM Elite II||Passport I/O||SMXir|
Because the CTM unit comes with the Universal Control board, it should work with the controller you currently have. Supported controllers include the SMXir, Passport I/O, Smart Touch, and Elite II. However, there are some older versions of the SMXir and Passport i/o controllers that don't have the firmware to work with the new universal board. A newer version of the SMXir or the Passport i/o.
More information on CTM
CTM Marine Air Conditioners - All New, Superior Marine Air Conditioning
CTM CT-12 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioners not only improve on the efficiency and performance of other top units on the market, but more durable, longer-lasting A/C units, designed to withstand the harshest of marine environments. CTM units are also fully compatible with controls and thermostats from major marine A/C brands, and can be easily installed yourself, making them the perfect drop-in replacements for units from other brands.
Best Marine Air Conditioners? Best Brand, Support & Warranty?
Boaters often wonder which brand makes the best marine air conditioners when looking to install a new unit.
Most marine air conditioners from all the major brands are solid and will do a decent job, as long as they’ve been installed correctly. However, the keyword here is most. You want to improve your odds of being satisfied with your A/C purchase by researching which company’s units have the least number of complaints… and if there is a problem, how that company handles it.
Notes if replacing a Dometic DTU12, DTG12 or ECD12 - 115V
The CTM CT-12 115V marine air conditioning unit works as a good replacement for the Dometic DTG12 - 115V (205160128), DTU12 - 115V (205160120 12,000 BTU marine AC units. There are some specs that should be taken into consideration when replacing one of the units previously mentioned.
- Because the CT-12 unit comes with the Universal Control board, it will work with the controller you currently have. Supported controllers included: SMXir, Passport I/O, Smart Touch, Elite II.
- Waterline connections should be the same as the unit you are replacing, the CT-unit has a standard 5/8" water connection.
- The CT-12 Unit has a 5-inch ducting ring whereas the Dometic comes with a 6 inch. It is a quick replacement as the ducting can be easily cinched down with a clamp.
- Dimensions wise this unit is very similar to the one you are replacing, so It shouldn't be a major issue. However, it is suggested you double-check in order to avoid any issues when installing.
Also Substitutes the following Part Numbers
|CTM Unit Part Number||Description||Fits OEM Part number||OEM Description|
|23101C||CT-12 115V 50/60HZ 410A||205160128||DOMETIC DTG12 115V 50/60HZ 410A|
|205160120||DOMETIC DTU12 115V 60HZ 410A|
|205160121||DOMETIC DTU12 115V 60HZ 410A|
|205561550||CRUISAIR STQ12-410A 115V 60HZ|
|205561555||CRUISAIR STX12-410A 115V 60HZ ONLY|
|205561500||MARINE AIR VTD12K-410A 115V 60HZ ONLY|
|MSBA14K2||MARINE AIRE 14,000 BTU's, 115V 60Hz|
|20022-001||FLAGSHIP FM12 12,000 BTU's, 115V, Cool Only|
|20022-011||FLAGSHIP FM12 12,000 BTU's, 115V, Cool & Heat Only|
|FCF0012000GS||WEBASTO FCF Classic 12,000 BTU's, 115V|
|5011398A||WEBASTO FCF Platinum 12,000 BTU's, 115V|
CTM CT Unit vs Dometic DTG and Webasto FCF Platinum
The warranty period of registered CTM products is (2) two years, being the first year parts and labor, the second year parts only. For unregistered CTM products (1) one year, being the first 6 months parts and labor, and the last 6 months parts only. The warranty period of CTM products begins from the date of purchase (if purchased through a dealer or distributor), when installed (if installed by an authorized CTM dealer) and/or at the time of possession of the vessel by the owner (for OEM installations). However, the warranty period shall not exceed (3) three years from the original manufacture date. CTM products include a serial number which is date-coded, in order to determine the manufacturer date of the product, you may contact CTM’s customer service to obtain the original date.
In the event there is an extended period of time between the date a CTM product is manufactured and the moment that the product goes into service, CTM will require proof of purchase. For unregistered products, a proof of purchase will be required as well.
For more detailed information please download the Manual and refer to page 17.