By buying this product you can collect up to 164 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 164 points that will be converted into a voucher of $16.40 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
Webasto FCF Platinum 12,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner - 115V
Webasto FCF Platinum 12000 Marine Air Conditioner - 115V, 60 Hz - 12,000 BTU's. Latest development in Webasto’s line of marine A/Cs, the FCF Platinum series features improved design and higher BTU/h rating. Powerful, quiet, efficient cooling. Digital display & cable included. Reverse cycle heating. R410A. Good replacement option for Dometic DTU12 - 115V. Part Number: 5011398A
*2-Year Warranty & Free US Shipping!
Click here for details
Webasto FCF Platinum 12000 Marine Air Conditioner - 12,000 BTUs, 115V
The all-new FCF Platinum series is the latest development in Webasto’s line of marine comfort solutions. The FCF Platinum features improved design, offering a higher BTU/h rating across a variety of ambient scenarios, while providing unmatched product reliability and a two-year warranty. Powerful, quiet and efficient.
New FCFP Platinum Series Features
- Long and slim footprint to allow for easy replacement of existing units
- Engineered for better performance with a higher BTU/h rating across a variety of ambient scenarios
- Reverse cycle heating function
- Digital display, controller and cable comes standard
- 2-year warranty with unmatched product reliability
- Marine-grade stainless steel frame for durability and longevity
- Proprietary compressor - well balanced and quieter than ever before
- Low cost replacement parts
- Good replacement for the Dometic DTU12 - 115V
- 4" ducting collar,
- High-velocity 360° rotatable blower
- Remote mount electrical box
- Digital control with bezel
- Air filter
- R410A refrigerant
- NO REMOTE CONTROL (OPTIONAL)
Installation Notes If Replacing a Dometic DTU12 - 115V
The Webasto FCF Platinum 12000 is a good replacement option for the Dometic DTU12, but there are some differences that should be noted when installing the Webasto:
- The Webasto uses 4 and 5 inch ducting whereas the Dometic uses 5 and 6 inch. An easy replacement as the flex ducting can be cinched down in size easily.
- Condenser sizes are different. A boat having Dometic on it would be using 5/8” water lines. When replacing with a Webasto FCF unit, a provided 5/8” to 3/4” adapter (included with the unit) is required with a short length of 3/4” water hose to connect to the larger, superior Webasto condenser. Also an easy task, but needs mentioning.
- The controller is not interchangeable meaning the cable and controller must be replaced. Both the cable and controller are included with every FCF platinum unit.
There are very slight differences in the dimensions to take into account when considering installation location, but this is rarely a problem.
Technical Specifications and Dimensions of the Webasto 5011398A
|Cooling capacity (BTU / h)||12,000|
|Heating Capacity (BTU / h)||12,000|
|Rated Current (A)||10|
|Comp. LRA (A)||47|
|Refrigerant Charge (Lbs)||1.10|
|Seawater Inlet||3/4" - 5/8" Adapter included with the unit|
|Min. Condenser Water Flow (Gal/min)||2.77|
|Blower Connection Size (mm/in)||119/5|
|Dimensions unit (L x D x H) (mm / inch)||549 x 320 x 330
21.6 x 12.5 x 13.1
|Weight (kg / lbs)||33 / 72|
FCF Platinum 12,000 BTU's Spare Parts Diagram
Founded in 1901, Webasto is a family-owned business based out of Stockdorf, Germany. With 12,000 people employed at more than 50 locations worldwide, Webasto is a global innovative systems partner to leading yacht manufacturers and boat builders for marine A/C and heating solutions. An outstanding network of production facilities and dealers guarantees high quality products, installation standards and services worldwide. Webasto has air conditioning systems suitable for any boat or yacht.