Raymarine AXIOM Pro MFD - 9", 12" or 16" - Sonar and Chart Options
Raymarine AXIOM Pro 9, 12 and 16 - Touch Screen Multifunction Navigation Displays
Raymarine Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. Available with RealVision 3D, 1kW CHIRP sonar, and Raymarine HybridTouch control, Axiom Pro is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Choice of 2 Displays
High Performance Navigation
HybridTouch: Your choice of simple tablet like touch screen interaction or confident keypad control in rough seas.
LightHouse OS: Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The Lighthouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalize for your style of boating.
Custom Key: Get instant access to your favorite function with Axiom Pro’s user-programmable Custom Key.
RMK-10 Remote Keypad: Add the optional wired RMK-10 keypad to control Axiom Pro from anywhere. RMK-10 can control a single or multiple MFDs at the same location.
Simply Superior Sonar
RealVision 3D: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D Sonar.
RealVision 3D Sonar with GPS Track: RealVision 3D combines with precision GPS to construct the most accurate 3D model of the underwater world, in real-time.
Historical Sensitivity Settings: Adjustments to sonar gain, sensitivity and filtering are also applied to recorded sonar history, enabling you to reveal previously concealed fish and structure.
Low, Medium or High CHIRP: Axiom Pro 1kW sonar offers a wide spectrum of CHIRP sonar bands for deep, mid-range and shallow water fishing.
Sonar Scroll Back: Rewind, pause and playback recorded sonar history to take a closer look fish and structure, and easily plot waypoints.
Offshore Rated 1 kW CHIRP Sonar: Simply add a compatible offshore transducer and experience the stunning definition and clarity of dual-channel CHIRP sonar.
True 1 kW Sonar: No gimmicks or games, this a true 1kW sonar – No compromises performance targets bait, fish, thermoclines and more at depths to 5,000 feet.
Stay Safe with Flir Thermal and Radar
Thermal Cameras: Combine Axiom Pro with the FLIR M132 or M232 thermal camera and enjoy Clear Cruise™ IR Analytics. Axiom Pro will automatically alert you to obstacles in your path.
Radar: Integrate seamlessly with Raymarine Quantum CHIRP or any other Raymarine radar system for all-weather, night-or-day navigation capability.
Video Monitoring: Connect up to 8 HD video sources with IP video, and view up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Supports analogue composite video sources, including thermal and underwater cameras.
- Estimated monthly payment with 24 month financing.
*Based on credit approval.
- APR, loan limit and payment periods available will be based on credit score
- APRs available range from 0% to 17.99%, payment periods from 6 to 24 months and the max loan limit is $10,000
- Select from different payment periods (e.g. 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.)
- Running the pre-approval process in order to determine what payment terms are available will not affect your credit score (soft pull)
|Raymarine Axiom Pro 9||Raymarine Axiom Pro 12||Raymarine Axiom Pro 16|
|Model Options||Pro RVX: with RealVision 3D and 1kW CHIRP Sonar|
|Pro S: with single channel CHIRP Sonar|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels||1280 x 800 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Type||Super bright IPS Display with optical bonding. Multitouch Support|
|Mounting Options||Front and trunnion mount||Front|
|Networking||1 x 10/100 Mbits/Network (RayNet)|
|Waterproofing||IPX6 / IPX7||IPX6 / IPX7||IPX6 / IPX7|
|Memory Card Slot||16GB Internal / x2 microSDXC slots|
|USB||1 X USB microAB (rear - charging, external storage device or RCR-SD/USB Accessory (A80440)|
|Ethernet||2 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)|
|Thermal Night Vision Compatible||Yes - Compatible with FLIR M100 and M200 Cameras|
|Video Camera||1 x Analogue input (BNC). Up to 10 IP Cameras|
|Built-in Sonar||RealVision 3D & 1kW CHIRP Sonar built in – RVX models only. High CHIRP Sonar built in – S models only|
|External Sonar Compatible||Yes - Support for Digital and CHIRP sonar modules|
|GPS||Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou - 10Hz 167 Channel | External Accessory: GA150 (A80288)|
|Optimal Remote Controls||RMK-10|
|Voltage||12 / 24 V dc|
|Operating Temperature||-25ºC to +55ºC (13ºF to 131ºF)|
|NMEA2000||1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)|
|NMEA 0183||x2 NMEA 0183 input and x1 NMEA 0183 output (part of power cable)|
|Autopilot Control||Evolution Autopilot Control|
|Weight||3.35 lbs / 1.52 kg||4.5 lbs / 2.04 kg||6.25 lbs / 2.84 kg|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||11.9" x 6.85" x 2.56"|
300 x 174 x 65 mm
|14.1" x 9.17" x 2.56"|
358 x 223 x 65 mm
|17.8" x 10.2" x 2.72"|
452 x 258 x 69 mm
More Features of the Axiom Pro
- Blazing Fast
- Axiom Pro’s quad core processor delivers instantaneous response and the ability to run multiple apps simultaneously without any slowdowns.
- Bold and Bright
- Raymarine optical bonding technology and IPS display panels give you stunning color, clarity and contrast in all lighting conditions.
- Video Monitoring
- Keep an eye on everything onboard from the helm. Axiom Pro supports both video over IP and analog cameras and entertainment sources.
- Axiom Pro works with Raymarine's lineup of Quantum CHIRP, HD Color and Super HD Color radars. Enjoy all weather navigation, collision avoidance and bird finding tools.
- Built-in 72 channel GPS/GLONASS receiver with fast update. Optional GA150 antenna to boost GPS reception onboard vessels with enclosed pilothouses or metal construction.
- Marine Audio Control
- Rock the boat! Integrate Axiom Pro with multi-source, multi-zone marine audio from Rockford Fosgate. Change sources, select tracks, control zones, and much more from your MFD.
- Enhaced Thermal Awareness
- Combine Axiom Pro with the FLIR M132 or M232 thermal camera and enjoy Clear Cruise IR Analytics. Axiom Pro will alert you automatically to hazards in the vessel’s path.
- Go Deeper
- Axiom Pro is compatible with the CP470 and CP570 Professional CHIRP sonars. Enjoy powerful sonar output up to 2 kilowatts and dual, independent transceivers on CP570.
What's In The Box
|Raymarine Axiom Pro 9" & 12"||Raymarine Axiom Pro 16"|
|A||MFD Display||A||MFD Display|
|B||RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable - 2m||B||RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable - 2m|
|C||Trunnion Cover||C||Micro-C DeviceNet (F) to STNG (F) Cable - 1m|
|E||Trunnion Bracket||E||Panel Seal Gasket|
|F||Suncover||F||Power / Video / NMEA0183 Cable - Straight 1.5m|
|G||Power / Video / NMEA0183 Cable - Straight 1.5m||G||Mounting Fixings|
|H||Micro-C DeviceNet (F) TO STNG (F) Cable 1m||H||Bezel Pieces and Home / Menu Button|
|I||Panel Seal Gasket|
|J||Bezel Pieces and Home / Menu Button|
More information on Raymarine Axiom Pro
Raymarine Axiom LightHouse Update - 3.4 Version
Raymarine always aims to stay on the cutting edge in the world of marine electronics. Their latest introduction of the Raymarine Axiom MFD with it’s all-new, powerful and intuitive Lighthouse 3 operating system has really shaken things up in the boating and sport fishing world. I will work to add information and links to all the newest updates to the Lighthouse 3 operating system below, as well as their benefits.
Raymarine Axiom vs Axiom Pro? Differences? Improvements?
The Raymarine Axiom is making waves in the boating industry, thanks to its cutting edge functionality, compatibility, visuals and ease of use. And the Raymarine Axiom Pro, offers some improvements in certain areas. If wondering how the Raymarine Axiom Pro compars to the original Axiom, see Raymarine Axiom vs Axiom Pro, here…
Warranty and Liability On Your Raymarine Axiom Pro
- Raymarine’s Global Limited Warranty is effective for qualifying products purchased on or after 1st July 2017. Raymarine UK Ltd. and its affiliates (“RAYMARINE”) warrants RAYMARINE products purchased directly from RAYMARINE, from an approved RAYMARINE dealer (visit raymarine.com/DealerLocator to find and contact your local approved RAYMARINE dealer), or installed on a new vessel by an authorized boat builder, known as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) (the “Products”), to be free from defects in material and workmanship for;(i) Dragonfly Products for one (1) year (“Dragonfly Limited Warranty Period”); and (ii) Standard Products for two (2) years (“Standard Limited Warranty Period”); from (a) the date the Products were first purchased; or (b) in the case of Products installed on a new vessel by an authorized OEM, the date the vessel was first delivered (the “Purchase Date”) to the first retail customer (the “Original Customer”).
- THE LIMITED WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES IN THE GLOBAL LIMITED WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAYMARINE UK LTD. OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE, IMPROPER RELIANCE ON, OR FROM ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION ON INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions in the Global Limited Warranty, all RAYMARINE Products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date the Product was purchased by the Original Customer (the “Standard Limited Warranty Period”). During this period and for the Original Customer, RAYMARINE will, at its sole option, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. If the Standard Limited Warranty applies to you, RAYMARINE will not charge you for parts or labour for warranty repairs or replacements. However, the cost of transporting your warranted Product to RAYMARINE for repair or replacement is your responsibility and is not covered by RAYMARINE.
- Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions in the Global Limited Warranty, and excluding Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, all new Products registered with Raymarine within ninety (90) days from the date the product was first purchased by the Original Customer are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date the Product was purchased by the Original Customer (the “Extended Limited Warranty Period”). During this period and for the Original Customer, RAYMARINE will, at its sole option, repair or replace any Product components that fail in normal use. Upon successful registration of the Product, the 3-Year Extended Limited Warranty replaces the 2-Year Standard Limited Warranty.
- By registering your Product with RAYMARINE at raymarine.com/WarrantyRegistration, you will receive important product announcements, updates and other information designed to enhance the use and enjoyment of your Product. Additionally, except for Dragonfly Products, Warranty Replacement Product, Refurbished Product and Products used for regular commercial, military, law enforcement or related purposes, if you register your Product with RAYMARINE at raymarine.com/WarrantyRegistration, the 2-Year Standard Limited Warranty is upgraded and replaced by the 3-Year Extended Limited Warranty at no additional cost. To qualify for the 3-Year Extended Limited Warranty upgrade, the product registration must be completed within ninety (90) days from the date the product was first purchased by the Original Customer.
By John Owens on 27 March 2018
class="review-name" itemprop="name">Axiom Pro
When it comes to fishing and marine electronics, I always choose Raymarine. The RealVision 3D on the Axiom Pro is one of the most beneficial things I’ve ever seen for baitfishing, endlessly keeping track of the bottom and the fish.
Before Raymarine's hybridtouch displays, I never set routes. But with the Axiom pro, I touch the screen in multiple places I want to go, and it maps out the route for me. Tap my autopilot, and I’m on my way. The accuracy of the chartplotter, detail from the radar, lets me concentrate on my fishing. And when the Axiom tells me where the fish are, they’re always there. Highly recommended.
Write your review