Raymarine Cyclone Pro Radar w/ 4' Open Array & 15M Cables - Raymarine T70495
The Raymarine Cyclone Pro Radar w/ 4' Open Array & 15M Cables - T70495 delivers superior target separation and long-range resolution using CHIRP pulse compression and Raymarine beam sharpening technology. Each model features innovative detection capabilities, including Cyclone Bird Mode, RangeFusion™ technology and high speed 60 rpm imaging.
- Aircraft-wing-inspired design is engineered for extremes with best-in-class 100-knot wind rating and designed to meet the commercial grade IEC 62388 standard for ship bourne radar
- At 13.1 inches (335 mm) tall, Cyclone’s lower profile allows greater flexibility of boat architecture and more adaptable installation options.
- Innovative pedestal design conceals cable connections for a cleaner installation
- Fast 60 RPM rotational speed delivers 360 degrees of awareness and accurate target tracks in real-time
- Doppler target tracking simplifies the interpretation of dangerous and safe targets for added safety.
- Professional grade ARPA target tracking. Cyclone automatically tracks up to 50 targets using the same advanced ARPA technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
- RangeFusion™ technology combines short and long pulses into the single high clarity radar image, delivering exceptional short-range and long-range targets simultaneously.
- Performance tuned for locating sea birds
- Enhanced Cyclone Bird Mode using CHIRP pulse compression technology
Specifications of the Raymarine Cyclone Pro Radar w/ 4 ft. Open Array & 15M Cables - T70495
|Supply voltage (Using VCM100)||Nominal: 12 V dc or 24 V dc / Minimum: 10.2 V dc / Maximum: 31.2 V dc|
|Power consumption (typical)||95 Watts|
|Power consumption (max)||195 Watts|
|Power consumption (standby)||28 Watts|
|Maximum range scale||96 nm|
|Boot up time||40 seconds|
|Standby to transmit||less than 5 seconds|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40°C (104°F)|
|Maximum wind speed||100 Kts|
|Power connection||1x Power connector|
|Data connection||1x RayNet connector|
|Transmitter frequency||9370, 9400, 9430 MHz (User Selectable)|
|Peak power output||110 Watts|
|Receiver noise||Less than 5 dB|
|Dimensions||388 mm x 360 mm x 335 mm / 15.27 in x 14.17 in x 13.18 in (to the top of the antenna)|
|Beamwidth (vertical)||25 degree|
|Beamwidth (horizontal)||1.99 degree|
|Rotation speed||12, 24, 36, 48, 60 rpm|
|Length||1336 mm / 52.59 in|
|Weight||9 Kg / 19.84 lb|