By buying this product you can collect up to 106 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 106 points that will be converted into a voucher of $10.60 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
GP-3026-12 Medium Duty Oil Change System, 12V, 6 Valves
Max Hose Length from Engine to System: 12 ft / 3.6 m
Max Hose Length from System to Container: 5 ft / 1.5 m
Click here for details
Change oil quickly and easily with a Reverso GP-3020 series medium duty gear pump, ideal for larger oil sumps. This permanently mounted pump and manifold system both empties and refills the oil reserviors of engines, transmissions, and gensets on single or multiple engines. Reversing switch quickly empties and fills oil without the risk of spills. Transfers oil to and from remote containers at 3 GPM.
Complete mounted system includes gear pump, reversing switch, fuse, and manifold.
Reverso has been the premier maker of oil change systems for over 20 years. This product is installed as standard equipment by a majority of boat builders.
*Installation instructions can be found below, in Downloads section.
Features of GP-3020 Series:
• Reversible flow (Drains and fills engines)
• Simplifies oil changes
• Switch guard protection
• Reduces chances of oil spills
• Central service point for multiple equipment
• Ideal for larger oil sumps
Specifications of The Reverso GP-3026-12 (43-2390):
• Flow Rate: 3 GPM / 11.35 LPM
• Max. Hose Length from Engine to System: 12 ft / 3.6 m
• Max. Hose Length from System to Container: 5 ft / 1.5 m
• Motor: DC 12V
• Breaker: 20A@12V
• Valves: 6
• Pump Ports: 1/2" Flare
• Manifold Ports: 1/2" Female NPT
• Base: Marine grade starboard - white
• Cover: High-impact plastic
• Pump Body: Brass
• Gears: Bronze
• Shaft: Stainless Steel
• Seal: Fluoroelastomer lip seal