By buying this product you can collect up to 36 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 36 points that will be converted into a voucher of $3.60 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
ECI-100 Engline & Control Interface
RAYMARINE ECI-100, MFG# E70227, Universal Engine and Control Interface. Connects engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems.
RAYMARINE ECI-100 Engline & Control Interface
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems.
A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarine's latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarine's Evolution EV-2 Drive-by-Wire autopilot system.
A simple, single point of connection for engine data
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways.
- View engine data displays alongside Raymarine's industry leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- Easy access to customizable displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms and much more.
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel.
Enjoy Autopilot Control from any network display
The ECI-100 brings Raymarine's Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway.
Enjoy full autopilot control using a single touch screen display.
From aSeries to gS Series...
Engine information displays and autopilot control via the ECI-100 are available on our space saving aSeries displays, third generation cSeries and eSeries displays and our flagship big screen gS Series displays. Version 8 LightHouse software is required and will be available to download from our software updates section later this month.
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 109.2 x 21.35 x 30.2 mm (4.29 x 0.84 x 1.18 in)
- Nominal power supply: 12 V dc
- Operating voltage range: 10.8V to 31.2V dc
- Power consumption: 3.6W (maximum)
- Current: 10mA
- Fuse/breakers: 5A
- Load equivalency number: 1
- Operating temperature: -20º to +55ºC (+4ºF to 131ºF)
- Storage temperature: -30º to +70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)
- Relative humidity: 95%
- Waterproofing: IPX6