NavPilot 711C/OB-OPT for SeaStar Optimus
Steer By Wire for Seastar Optimus 360 Joystick system
The NavPilot 711C/OB-OPT is a complete NavPilot 711C/OB system with all of the necessary components, cables and gateways to connect to a Seastar Optimus 360 Joystick system (not included).
Kick back, relax and let NavPilot steer you to your destination
The NavPilot is a revolutionary autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NavPilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during navigation, such as vessel speed, trim, draught, tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized to make the NavPilot more versatile.
Beautiful & bright color LCD display
The NavPilot 711C features a color day/night graphic display, offering much better sunlight viewability during the day while not affecting your night vision when the sun goes down.
In the Box:
- FAP7011C - 711C Control Unit
- FAP7002 - Processor Unit
- PG700 - Fluxgate Magnetic Sensor With Enhanced Stability By A Solid-State Rate Gyroscope, w/ 6M Cable
- IF-NMEA2K2 - Interface Converter NMEA2000-NMEA0183
- AIR-052-531 - NMEA2000 T-Connector, Female/Female/Male QTY 2
- DOC-711-OPT - NavPilot 711C/OB-OPT Document