By buying this product you can collect up to 114 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 114 points that will be converted into a voucher of $11.40 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
Racor 75500MAX Fuel Filter
Racor 75500MAX - Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series with Clear Plastic Bowl and Steel Shield, 3/4-16 UNF-2B SAE 1926 O-Ring Boss Female ports. 2 Housings. Available for 2,10,30 Microns 2010 Series Filters (Require 2 filters)
NOT IN STOCK, CONTACT US FOR ETA
75500MAX2 (2 Microns)
75500MAX10 (10 Microns)
75500MAX30 (30 Microns)
Filter Size: Cartridge 2010 (2,10, or 30 Microns)
Racor 75500MAX Fuel Filter - 2,10, or 30 Microns - 2010 Filter Series
The legendary Turbine filters are a fixture in heavy industry whenever an application demands the combination of heavy duty, high capacity water separation/fuel filtration along with ease of use, quick maintenance, and precision manufacturing.
The Racor 75500MAX (2, 10 or 30 micron, 2010 Series) Turbine Series Fuel Filter features advanced 3 stage water separation and fuel filtration combined in a compact size. It has double the flow rate of a 500MA in a convenient parallel plumbing set-up with a selector valve. Simply remove the cap, pull out the old filter with the provided handle and slide a new element in.
• Removes water that enters the system through condensation in the fuel tank. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Removes soft contaminant particles from overheated and degraded diesel fuel, which coat filters with black asphaltene-like substance, leading to power loss and engine shutdown.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• With Racor 75 and 791000 Turbines, a simple turn of a valve puts a clean filter back on-line. Servicing of the clogged filter can then be performed with the engine running.
• Available in a wide range of configurations to meet the unique requirements of customers’ engines, including marine (UL-approved) versions.
• Aquabloc® engineered media elements with 98% efficiency at 2, 10 or 30 micron
• Various flow rates available: 60 gph (227 lpm) with a single 500FG Series, up to 540 gph (2044) with the 77 and 791000 series triple-manifold units
• Corrosion-resistant construction
• Self-venting drain valve or plug (on metal bowls)
• Clear contaminant collection bowl
How It Works
Technical Specifications - Racor 75500MAX
|Microns||2,10, or 30|
|Number of Housings||2|
|Clean Pressure Drop (bar)||0.05|
|Clean Pressure Drop (psi)||0.7|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Replacement Element||2010 Series (Requires 2)|
|Application||Marine Fuel Filtration|
|Maximum Continuos Pressure||15 psi / 1.03 bar|
|Element Removal Clearance||4 in / 10.2 cm|