By buying this product you can collect up to 864 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 864 points that will be converted into a voucher of $86.40 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
Dinghy - Caribe C9
|4 PeopleCapacity||15 HPMax. Engine||9 ftSize||Hypalon/Neoprene 1100 DecitexMaterial|
Click here for details
Commercial Address: $450.00 Residential Address: $520.00
NEW Caribe 9' Dinghy For Sale - Caribe C9
The Caribe C9 is a top quality, small ridged bottom (RIB) tender. Along with superior construction, Caribe dinghies include all of the features you are looking for in a dinghy, including easy access lifting rings, strong, comfortable seating, a non-skid deck, and various storage options.
1-year warranty on dinghy. 5-year warranty on hypalon-neoprene fabric. *Oversized Item; Crated Before Sending. Freight Cost Calculated at Checkout.
- O.A (A) Length
- 2.86 m / 9'1"
- O.A (B) Beam
- 1.64 m / 5'5"
- Max. Engine (HP)
- 11 kW / 15 HP
- Max. Load Capacity
- 520 kg / 1146 lbs
- Max. No. People
- Empty Weight
- Approx. 55 kg / 121 lbs
- Hypalon / Neoprene 1100 Decitex
- Open Deck
- Rowing Seat
- Air Chambers
Features of the Caribe C9
- RTM Manufacturing
- Caribe Inflatables are manufactured with the latest technological advances as the Resin Transfer Molding (RTM), which guarantees a better finish and high quality production.
- Light Line
- All the light line dinghies come equipped with a bow portable fuel tank holder.
- Cool Color Options
- Standard colors: White, Artic Gray. Special Colors: Navy Blue, Alert Yellow, Rescue Orange, Military Gray, Deluxe Beige. (6 to 8 weeks wait on special colors).
- The weight of this 9 foot dinghy is one of its assets. At a weight of about 121lbs, it is easy to carry or move.
- High Quality Standards
- Every inflatable is put through rigorous tests to ensure the upmost quality and efficiency of all its components. Giving you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your day out without any worries.
- Practical Rope Holder
- All Caribe dinghies are equipped with a rope holder in the bow to keep the rope from moving around the deck floor. A very simple yet functional solution to a very common problem.
- Caribe's Unique Hull Design
- Each light line dinghy comes with the standard "V" hull design. This unique feature makes the ride on a Caribe dinghy smoother and more comfortable.
- All Caribe inflatable boats, parts, and accessories are warranted under conditions of normal handling and use for a period of 1 year. 5-year warranty on hypalon-neoprene fabric.
More information on Caribe Inflatables
Caribe Nautica High Quality Manufacturing
Caribe Nautica has been manufacturing inflatable boats since 1983. Having costumers as they main focus, they make sure to deliver a comfortable and reliable boat to enjoy.
Caribe only uses the highest quality hypalon neoprene fabrics for each of their models. Moreover, every model is tested in real life conditions before they are even set into full production. This way the company ensures that their costumers have a safe, reliable, and comfortable boat.
By offering more than 30 different models to meet every client's need, Caribe is known as one of the world's leading brands in inflatable boats. From a completely collapsible inflatable to an open deck boat, or work/utility boat, to a RIB with console and luxury features are the models that Caribe Nautica offers.
Caribe's Unique Design Features
Caribe designs and manufactures every component of each boat in house. Many of the features included in their boats are unique and exclusive to the industry.
The "C" shape transom or the modified "V" hull in the light line, are unique features of Caribe Inflatables.
Caribe Dinghies Price List 2020
In this price list you will find more information about prices, features, accessories, models, and engine options for your Caribe Dinghy. Moreover, we have included shipping information and images of a dinghy that was prepared at Citimarine to be shipped.
Caribe Inflatables - Real Owner Reviews, Advice & Models
When your main vessel has reached its limits while cruising, its your dinghy, also know as an inflatable or RIB, that comes to the rescue.
Whether you are trying to reach more shallow fishing areas, visit an island or enter a restrictive port, you can jump in the dinghy and get there in a sec. No one understands this better than Caribe, who has created a fleet of inflatable dinghies for this exact purpose.
Warranty and Liability On Your Caribe Dinghy
- All Caribe inflatable boats, parts,and accessories are warranted under conditions of normal handling and use for a period of one year from the date of purchase against structural defects in material and workmanship. Ordinary wear and tear shall not be considered a defect in workmanship or material.
- In addition, from the date of purchase, the hypalon-neoprene fabric is warranted for a period of five years against flaws affecting the use of the boat (such as porosity, delamination and cracking) when employed under conditions of normal use. Stains, which in the majority of cases are the result of inadequate maintenance, do not affect the use of the boat and are therefore not covered under warranty. Caribe Nautica will repair, or, at their option,replace the boat affected by any of the flaws described above.
- After the assessment of a warranty claim. Caribe Naútica may choose to replace a boat with the same model, if available or a comparable product. The warranted boat must be returned in a condition of normal wear and tear together with all its standard accessories. To the contrary, charges may be applied on the final claim agreement.
- ON-COVERAGE This warranty does not cover: 1. Damages or defects caused by alterations to the product or any of its parts. 2. Repairs made or accessories installed by unauthorized service centers or repairmen. 3. Damages or defects caused by negligence, accidents, abuse, and improper usage of the product, its parts and accessories. 4. Engines and drives carry, the warranty as provided by the manufacturer of that particular accessory or equipment. 5. If is installed a bigger engine of the recommended one
- Caribe’s liability concerning any claim related to the sale or use of Caribe boats, parts, attachments and accessories is limited to the Caribe sale price of the boat or of the part to which that claim is related. Caribe shall not on any account be liable for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of Caribe boats, parts or accessories. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.This warranty applies to the original owner only.
- All claims must be submitted within thirty days after occurrence of the problem. The owner must notify, in writing, the dealer from whom the boat was originally purchased. Photographs illustrating all damages together with the proof of purchase must be submitted to verify the claim. The dealer will then work together with Local Importer to analyze and resolve the warranty problem. If the owner is unable to contact the original dealer, he or she should notify the Local Importer and the owner will be advised how to proceed. All transportation costs related to a claim are at the owner’s expense.
- For all claims that require arbitration, it is understood that proceedings relevant to those claims will be conducted in the resident territory of the Local Importer.