Apex A-8 Open RIB - 8 ft Dinghy
|4 PeopleCapacity||10.0 HPMax. Engine||8 ftSize||Hypalon/Neoprene 1100 DecitexMaterial|
SAVE UP TO $2,000 with Code: APEX10
NEW Apex 8 ft Dinghy For Sale - A-8 OPEN RIB
The Apex A-8 Open RIB is a top-quality, small ridged bottom (RIB) tender. Besides its superior construction, APEX boats reflect the commitment to quality which is an essential ingredient in the conception and manufacture of their designs. As Apex insists on the highest quality, naturally they choose ORCA® engineered fabrics (Hypalon®). Other Apex features include Large tubes for more stability, high-efficiency usage of motor power, v-shaped hulls, and more.
5-Year Warranty! Oversized Item; Crated Before Sending. Freight Cost Calculated at Checkout.
- 2.44 m / 8'0"
- 1.52 m / 5'0"
- Max. Engine (HP)
- 7.5 kW / 10 HP
- Max. Load Capacity
- 340 kg / 750 lbs
- Max. No. People
- Empty Weight
- Approx. 49 kg / 107 lbs
- Tube Diameter
- 16 1/2" in / 42 cm
- Hypalon / Neoprene 1100 Decitex
- Open Deck
- Shaft Lenght
- Air Chambers
Features of the Apex RIB Line
- ORCA® engineered fabrics (Hypalon®) Construction
- This unique reinforced fabric provides the best possible resistance to damage from ultraviolet rays, oil, and gasoline spills.
- OPEN RIB Line
- Dinghy comes equipped with a bench seat, 2 inflation valves. 2 oars, a foot pump, oars rest, and a repair kit.
- The weight of Apex dinghies is one of their assets. Apex purchasers gain the further advantage of a stable high performance boat that weights considerably less than a standard craft.
- High-Quality Standards
- Every inflatable is put throught rigorous tests to ensure the upmost quality and efficiency of all its components. Giving you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your day out without any worries.
- Bigger Tubes
- All Apex dinghies are designed with large tube diameter, which features large buoyancy, more stability, and more interior space. Also, large tubes ensure a vastly better ride and minimize spray by keeping water outside the boat.
- Apex's Unique Hull Design
- The 'state of the art' V-Shaped hulls used in Apex rib design, combined with the other design features of apex boats, ensure that your dinghy will slice through the waves with ease, keep you dry, and get you to your destination in safety.
- Estimated monthly payment with 24 month financing.
*Based on credit approval.
- APR, loan limit and payment periods available will be based on credit score
- APRs available range from 0% to 17.99%, payment periods from 6 to 24 months and the max loan limit is $10,000
- Select from different payment periods (e.g. 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.)
- Running the pre-approval process in order to determine what payment terms are available will not affect your credit score (soft pull)
- Single front deluxe lifelines
- Life lines (deluxe grab rail) w/oarlock base
- Front cleat handle
- Side cleat handles
- Light grey raised rubrail
- Inflation valves
- Diamond non-skid deck
- Inner hull drain with plug
- Front stainless U-Bolt 8 mm
- Lifting stainless U-Bolt 8 mm
- Oar Blade Straps
- Oars rests
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
More information on Apex Inflatables
Apex High Quality Dinghies
APEX® boats reflect the commitment to quality which is an essential ingredient in the conception and manufacture of their designs. As they insist on the highest quality, naturally APEX choose ORCA® engineered fabrics (Hypalon®) for all of their boats. This unique, reinforced fabric used by all reputable manufacturers and requested in accordance with military, navy, and commercial specifications.
For people wanting to combine the stability of an inflatable with high performance. RIBs provide the perfect solution. In addition, APEX® purchasers gain the further advantage of a stable high performance boat which weighs considerably less than a standard craft.
Apex extensive experience, and commitment to provide all customers with superb quality, is reflected in the superior design of all their boats.
Apex 'State of the Art' V-shaped Hulls
The 'state of the art' V-shaped hulls used in the APEX® RIB design, combined with the other design features of our boats, ensure that your APEX® RIB will slice through the waves with ease, keep you dry, and get you to your destination in safety.