NavNet WAAS/GPS Antenna, MFG# GP330B, NMEA 2000 GPS/WAAS Antenna/Receiver, for use with NavNet-3D or any NMEA 2000 system. Includes 6M cable.
The GP-330B is a high performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated.
The GP330B is capable of data output in either NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 formats, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard
- High Accuracy, 14 Parallel Channel Receiver with Twelve Dedicated GPS Channels and Two Dedicated WAAS Channels
- NMEA2000 Certified GPS Antenna Sensor
- NMEA0183 Capable with appropriate cable
- Fast Start Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix)
- Position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" Termination Resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation
- Ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet®3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
Power Requirements: Low Power Consumption - 12VDC, 175mA (NMEA2000 LEN=3)