The Rule Non-Automatic Submersible Electric 3700 gph / 24V Bilge Pump is a heavy duty construction for both commercial and pleasure boat use; known for trouble free operation and reliability. 1-1/2" (38mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted. With stainless-steel shafts, water cooling and vibration-free centrifugal impellers that won't burn out if run dry. Strainer bases can easily be snapped off for cleaning. Each pump requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and Corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- Marine grade blocked wiring
- Amperage: 6.9 Amps at 24 Volts DC
- Capacity: 3700 Gallons per Hour
- Diameter: 1 1/2"
- Voltage: 24 Volts
Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 7 inches ; 13.2 pounds