Raritan Marine Elegance with Vortex Vac - Smooth lines and a small foot print with the power of Vortex-vac technology make this an ideal choice for most recreational boats on the market today. Vortex-Vac anti-clog discharge system technology creates vacuum internally – no remote vacuum pump required. One piece vitreous china bowl. Low water usage.
Features of the Raritan Marine Elegance Toilet
- Raritan Marine Elegance Toilet with Vortex-Vac anti-clog discharge system; Vortex-Vac anti-clog discharge system technology creates vacuum internally – no remote vacuum pump required
- Includes full-size "Slow Close" toilet seat and lid
- Quiet operation with unmatched rinsing capability
- Includes remote raw water pump assembly
- Capable of pumping 10 ft. vertically / 100 ft. horizontally
- Low water consumption
- Built-in shredder reduces clogs
- Full-size one-piece vitreous china bowl
- Small footprint for compact installation, easy to clean
- Made in USA
- 2-year limited warranty
Selecting Model for Your Water Supply
Fresh water models utilize on-board pressurized freshwater and sea water models utilize a remote pump installed between raw water source and bowl. SeaFresh model allows switching between fresh and raw water source.
1) Onboard Pressurized Fresh Water, Solenoid Valve - Easily connects to vessel's existing pressurized water system
2) Raw Sea or Lake Water, Remote Intake Pump - Includes remote raw water pump assembly
*3) Patented SeaFresh System - Allows user to easily switch between raw (sea or lake) water or onboard pressurized fresh water for flushing the toilet by simply flipping a switch
- Flush toilet with raw (sea or lake) water while using the boat and then switch over to fresh water to flush the lines before leaving boat for an extended period
- Raw-water flushing conserves onboard freshwater supplies (remote pump assembly included)
- Freshwater flushing removes microorganisms trapped in the rim and inaccessible parts of the toilet and hoses that can lead to noxious "rotten egg" odors
- Engineered for safety, SeaFresh includes a built-in check valve system that prevents raw seawater from contaminating fresh water tank
- SeaFresh Selector Switch included
- Remote raw water intake pump assembly included
Flush Control Options
1) Push Button Raritan 164000BR (wall mounted)
- Provides "Momentary ON" control of flush water and discharge in single operation.
- There are no timing adjustments or water only / empty only functions.
Provides "Momentary ON" operation to fill bowl (add water), empty bowl (evacuate), or flush (bring water into bowl while bowl is evacuating).
*3) Smart Toilet Control with Multifunction Panel Raritan STC (wall mounted)
- Multifunction Panel layout is easy to understand and minimizes confusion over which button to push.
- Provides fully programmable operation and control of intake water volume, flush cycle, and discharge volume from panel.
- If wired to a tank sensor, panel will also show "Holding Tank Full" status and limit functions to water only and empty buttons.
- Toilet can be programmed, flushed, filled or emptied from up to 50 feet away with wireless multifunction panel.
- Wireless multifunction panel uses (3) AAA batteries which should last up to (2) years.
- Designed to optimize water use without compromising quality of flush.
- Multifunction panel layout is easy to understand and minimizes confusion over which button to push.
- Once the STC controller is paired with your smartphone, the app will allow you to: 1) Customize, review and confirm flush settings, and review operating data for the previous 250 flushes, and 2) Perform advanced diagnostics and send data to Raritan to aid in troubleshooting.
- If STC controller is wired to a tank sensor, the panel will also show "Holding Tank Full" status and limit functions to water only and empty buttons.
Specifications of Raritan Marine Elegance with Vortex Vac
White. Almond available by special order
Pressurized Fresh Water, Remote Sea Water Pump, Sea Fresh Option
12v, 24v, 120v/240v
18 Amps @ 12V, 10 Amps @ 24V
Smart Toilet Control, Multifunction Momentary, Heavy Duty Push Button
53 lbs to 61 lbs based on bowl style and water supply connections
*For Installation Instructions and much more, see Download section below.
Raritan Engineering Company, Inc. was founded in 1958 on the basis of the Patent for the PH Marine Toilet. Its successor, the PHII is still manufactured by Raritan. The Crown Head, the world’s first macerating Marine Toilet followed in 1966. The first small on-board waste treatment system came in 1974. The pursuit of innovation has continued over the years, with numerous patents and marine product improvements.