Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar Antenna
4 KW, 24" Radome with High-Definition Performance
Our next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 24 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 24 xHD has a narrower beam width that paints a very precise, high-resolution image. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit color (select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. ?No Transmit Zone? protects areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
- 4 kW high-definition 24? dome radar
- Step up to xHD performance in a radome
- Dynamic new shape for improved look and antenna performance
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
- New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions
|Input Voltage||12-24 VDC|
|Power||4 KW; 48 nm.|
|Interface||Garmin Marine Network|
|Other Functions||Variable antenna rotation speed (24/48 rpm); hi-definition signal processing, dual range capable, dynamic gain and sea filter|
|Dimensions||25.4" diameter, 9.8" high; Wt: 21 lbs.|