The Shakespeare Galaxy AIS 4' VHF Antenna is a new VHF antenna with the broad bandwidth you need for AIS radios. Created with 6Mhz bandwidth for better performance with AIS transceivers. It features commercial-grade construction. 4' omnidirectional antenna comes with a standard 1-14 thread stainless steel ferrule and 20' of RG-8X coaxial cable. Made from urethane coated fiberglass. Five-year warranty.
- Specially designed to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers
- Height: 4 Feet (1.2m)
- Type: Broadband VHF 3dB with End-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve
- Shakespeare’s Galaxy® 5396-AIS antenna features commercial-grade fiberglass construction
- Brass and copper elements
- Galaxy high-gloss, non-yellowing, polyurethane finish
- Includes Stainless steel ferrule with 1"-14 thread
- Includes 20 Feet of RG-8/X cable and a PL-259 connector
- Specially designed for Automatic Information System applications
- One section
- Best applications include: Systems requiring AIS antennas
- Suggested Mount(s): 5187 and 4187
- Antenna Gain: 3 DB.
- Max. input power: 50 watts.
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 158 MHz.
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR.
- DC Ground: DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test.
- Connector supplied: PL-259, not installed.
Coax supplied: 20 ft of RG-8/X.