Designed for Unique & Height-Restrictive Installations
The Dash Air low-profile self-contained boat air conditioner is designed for unique applications. Thanks to the innovative horizontal compressor and dual high-velocity tangential blowers, it can be installed in height-restrictive spaces, making it ideal for flybridge, cockpit, engine room, or exterior deck installations.
The Dash Air delivers 16,000 BTU/hr of cooling in a package that stands just 8 in. (203 mm) high. It has reverse-cycle heating.
- Stands only 8 in. (203 mm) high
- Unique horizontal compressor
- 16,000 BTU/hr cooling and heating
- High-efficiency, ductable dual tangential blowers
- Ideal for flybridge, cockpit, and on-deck installations
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- 304-grade stainless-steel drain pan for long service life
- Stainless-steel condensate drains for excellent water removal
- Electrical box can be remotely mounted up to 5 ft. (1.52 m)
- Special corrosion-resistant coating on blower and housing
- Oversize four-row evaporator coil for excellent heat removal under low-fan speed conditions
- Available as low-profile evaporator only (EDLE units) to work with Marine Air remote condensers