High-Capacity Air Conditioning In a Compact Package
The Stowaway Compact series of self-contained marine air conditioners offers 18,000 and 27,000, and 30,000 BTU/hr of reverse-cycle cooling and heating.
All models offer direct expansion operation in a compact, low-profile unit, with a seawater-cooled condenser and choice of controls. Stowaway Compact units are designed for installation under a settee or berth, in a locker or cabinet, or other convenient location.
Stowaway Compact systems feature high-velocity (HV) blowers. A painted galvanized metal chassis is standard on 18K and 27K models; a stainless-steel chassis upgrade is available for enhanced durability.
- Compact design reduces unit size by up to 25% of the original Vector Rotary's size
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Blowers are rotatable and fully insulated
- Patented design increases cooling capacity and dehumidification
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Unique compressor and reversing valve mounting reduces vibration
- Electrical box is installed within unit footprint on 18K and 27K models; remotely mounted for 30K models
- High-efficiency rotary and scroll compressors are quiet and more reliable
- Condenser coil's cupronickel-encased copper condenser coil provides maximum heat transfer and high resistance to corrosion
- Evaporator coil employs an enhanced fin design and rifled copper tubing to provide maximum capacity
- 27K and 30K models available in 3-phase power on a special order basis.
- Capacity (BTU/h)
- Voltage (V)
- Cycle (Hz)
- Phase (Ph)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Blower (A)
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) (A)
- Refrigerant Type
- Sound Level
18 other products in the same category:
- STX12 -115V
- STX16 -115V
- STX12C -230V