Stowaway Turbo (Digital Control SMXII-Not Included)
Powerful, Quiet & Compact With No Drain Pan WorriesThe Stowaway Turbo series completely revolutionized self-contained boat air conditioning with patented innovations in marine air conditioning system design, winning the IBEX Innovation Award.The rust-free molded composite drain pan has three drains for the rapid removal of condensate water. The drain pan has a small footprint for installation flexibility. A vibration-isolation mounting system results in significantly quieter, virtually vibration-free performance. The enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang for reduced depth.
- Up to 27% more energy efficient
- Up to 21% increased capacity
- Compact design uses less space
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Up to 85% less standing water in the drain pan
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration.
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations
- Optional sound cover further reduces compressor noise by up to 50%.
- Capacity (BTU/h)
- Voltage (V)
- Cycle (Hz)
- Phase (Ph)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Blower (A)
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) (A)
- Refrigerant Type
- Sound Level