Power and Efficiency
Power and efficiency make the i4 the most popular 45 cm (18 inch) Satellite TV system for pleasure boats, fishing boats, workboats, and commercial vessels approximately 12m (35ft) to 20 (60ft) in length.
Built-in HD module for Ku-band
Long Distance Cruising
The i4P model is ideal for vessels cruising between different locations within a global region where the polarization angle of the satellite signal changes (For Example: Europe, South America, Asia Pacific).
Starting with the i4, all Intellian “P” models are equipped with an integrated Auto Skew Angle Adjustment assembly, which eliminates the need to manually adjust the skew angle of the LNB.
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the Intellian MIM product guide for further details.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification function
- 2-axis high speed tracking system
- 45 cm (17.7 in) diameter parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on the region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
- Intuitive controls and digital information display on the ACU
- Wireless automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus PC and Aptus Mobile
- DC Out Port for easy power supply to the Intellian MIM or the Shaw Decoder Module
Multiple Receiver Capability
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- The i4 includes a built-in GPS inside the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ship's GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU
- 50cm (19.7 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Antenna weighs less than 11.6 kg (25.5 pounds)
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
DISH, Bell TV, limited DirecTV
Built-in GPS; GPS input port
Dome: 19.7"D x 21.2"H; Wt: 25.6 lbs. ACU: 7"W x 2.1"H x 8.5"D; Wt: 2.6 lbs.
DirecTV, DISH, Bell TV (receiver and subscription sold separately)
Three years parts, one year labor