Reduced Size, Noise & Power Draw
The TurboVap (TV) series of direct expansion (DX) split-gas evaporators for boats is based on the revolutionary engineering advancements of the award-winning Turbo self-contained air conditioning system. TV units work with R-22 or R-417A condensing units.
Featuring a rust-free molded composite drain pan, condensate water is rapidly removed at one of two easy-to-plumb drain locations. The pan also has innovatively designed anti-slosh ridges and “positive flow” channels to ensure condensate does not spill even in the roughest seas.
For improved installation ease and flexibility, the blower can be rotated 270° with a single adjustment screw. The unit’s unique inlet ring is designed to optimize air flow and ensure that the height of the unit does not increase when the blower rotates.
The TurboVap series’ built-in cushioning system minimizes noise and vibration and the innovative mounting clips utilize vibration isolators.
- Up to 28% reduced amperage
- Up to 85% reduction in standing water in the drain pan
- Up to 14% increase in cooling capacity
- Up to 15% lighter
- Up to 17% reduction in height
- Up to 19% increased air flow CFM
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Drain pan features anti-slosh, "positive-flow" drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- Up to 15 minutes faster to install
- Single adjustment screw for 270° of blower rotation
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- 115V and 230V models
- Can be used with R-22 or R-417A condensers
- Capacity (BTU/h)
- Voltage (V)
- Cycle (Hz)
- Phase (Ph)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Blower
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA)
- Refrigerant Type
- Sound Level
- Component Type
- Evaporator Units
30 other products in the same category: