- The New Standard In Marine High-Performance Evaporators
- Compact EBE split evaporators for boats are draw-through, ductable cooling units with reverse-cycle heating. Featuring a rotatable, high-efficiency permanent split capacitor (PSC) blower in which the motor is concealed, EBE series evaporators are available in capacities from 6K to 36K BTU/hr. EHBE units have electric heat.
- The EBE Series was designed for installation low in a closet, cabinet, or other enclosed space, with discharge air ducted to one or more grilles high in the cabin.
- Vibration-isolation mounting is built into each EBE unit to reduce noise and vibration. The PSC blower is supported by a sturdy aluminum bracket with isolation grommets to reduce possible vibration. The blower’s internal motor housing reduces the overall unit depth for easier installation and promotes quieter operation.
- EBE models work with Emerald R-410A condensing units.
- Compact ductable cooling or heating units
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Insulated condensate pan with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining
- Available with electric heat (EHBE models)
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Larger blower inlet for increased air flow across the coil
- Blower support bracket with cushioned mounts to reduce noise and vibration
- Increased metal thickness on structural parts for added strength
- Thermal expansion valve for optimal performance over a range of conditions
- Designed to be used with Emerald Series (R-410A) condensers
- Capacity (BTU/h)
- Voltage (V)
- Cycle (Hz)
- Phase (Ph)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Blower (A)
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA)
- Refrigerant Type
- Sound Level
- Component Type
- Evaporator Units
30 other products in the same category: