Innovative Chassis Conquers Installation Challenges
Dometic engineers designed the innovative Emerald Condenser series to harness and maximize the impressive performance of R-410A refrigerant while meeting all international clean air standards.
The increase in BTU capacity is due primarily to the improved refrigerant metering design. The bi-flow thermal expansion valve for cooling provides up to a 14% increase in system capacity, which, when combined with a separate metering system for heating, attains an increase of up to 10% in heating performance. The amperage reduction of up to 27% is due to the more efficient design of the rotary compressor and properly sized refrigerant components.
The molded composite drain pan won't rust, and reduces standing water by up to 85%. The compact design of the Emerald series incorporates built-in vibration-isolating mounts, two large drain connections and numerous mounting options for installation to a smooth deck, stringer or existing rack.
Emerald condensers can be installed quickly and easily. The drain, seawater and refrigerant connections are conveniently located to conquer installation challenges thus reducing installation time by up to fifteen minutes. The reversing valve, pressure switches and service ports are centrally located, high on the unit for access from any side.
- Up to 85% reduction in standing water in the drain pan
- Up to 15 minutes faster to install
- Square chassis for easy installation in tight spaces
- Three mounting options adapt to installation environments
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Reconfigurable chassis allows optimal drain connections
- Compressor vibration-isolation mounts minimize noise and vibration
- Built-in refrigerant line filter drier reduces installation time and protects the compressor from moisture and contaminants
- Reversing valve, pressure switches, and service ports centrally located for easy maintenance access from any side
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Capacity (BTU/h)
- Voltage (V)
- Cycle (Hz)
- Phase (Ph)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A)
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat (A)
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) (A)
- Refrigerant Type
- Sound Level
- Component Type
- Condensing Units