- Take Control of Your Autopilot
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as, newer Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix™
- Large, bright 4” color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
- The GHC 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with newer Garmin autopilots as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels.
- It's large, bright 4” color display is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
- An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix™, the world’s first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT™ wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.