Fits the Vimar Eikon Bezel
The Elite™ keypad/display provides easy-to-use climate control in an attractive package. It works with Marine Air's Passport I/O microprocessor-based system for the precise control and monitoring of marine air conditioning systems. The Elite keypad/display operates at 115 or 230 volts, each operable at 50 or 60 cycles.
The Elite features raised buttons for easy access and control. The Mode button is used to scroll through the four modes of operation, simplifying programming. Decorative snap-on Vimar® bezels (sold separately) are available in a variety of colors and materials to match your vessel’s interior.
The Elite keypad/display is flash programmable, which allows for future software upgrades without the need to replace the circuit board.
- Automatic humidity control reduces moisture when the boat is unattended
- Cool-only, heat-only, dehumidy, and automatic mode selection
- New optional electric-heat relay
- Optional CAN bus adapter puts cabin control on the ship-wide network
- Displays Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Automatic or manual fan-speed selection
- Cycle fan with compressor or continuous fan operation
- Cycle pump with compressor or continuous pump operation
- Compressor time delay staging for multiple unit applications
- Dimmable display
- Controls shaded pole and split capacitor fan motors
- Compressor fail-safe protection
- Programmable de-icing cycle
- Built-in air sensor
- Optional remote air sensor
- Available with popular Vimar bezels, including the Eikon (sold separately)