NavNet WAAS/GPS Antenna, MFG# BBWGPS, 12 Channel, all-in-view parallel tracking GPS receiver, WAAS enabled, NMEA 0183 data output, has 7 pin plug for use with NavNet-vx2. Includes 10M cable.
Furuno's BBWGPS WAAS/GPS Receiver Antenna makes any NavNet product capable of receiving WAAS and GPS information. Now there is no need to have a separate unit to get your WAAS/GPS fix. This WAAS/GPS Receiver Antenna has everything you need built-in, and it delivers accuracy better than 3 meters by decoding GPS correction signals from the WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System).
In addition to its WAAS capability, the antenna has a compact 12-channel GPS Receiver that provides accurate and reliable position fixing. Simply connect the antenna to any NavNet display and you can display WAAS/GPS information on one display or the entire NavNet network.
3 lbs., 12 x 10 x 7
- WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) Receiver
- 12 Channel, All-in-View Parallel Tracking GPS Receiver
- Up to 900 Knot Tracking Velocity
- 90 Second Cold Start Acquisition, 20 Second Warm State Acquisition
- 3M Accuracy or higher (95% of the time, SA off)
- WAAS On/Off Selectable *
- 5 Lbs., 1 Carton
- 12 VDC at 100 mA