InCharger Programmable 10 Amp Battery Charger
Fully Type Approved ABS Industrial & Workboat Battery Charger
The InCharger is a rugged, state-of-the-art industrial and workboat battery charger designed with an ultimate “man-machine” interface to custom fit your application. Constructed from industrial grade anodized aluminum, the InCharger is specifically designed to perform in the most demanding environments. The unit’s universal AC input and configuration for Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM or NiCad batteries with 12 or 24 VDC selectable output makes the InCharger a one-stop purchasing decision for industrial customers.
The InCharger is easily customized to any application by simple programming selections on the unit’s bright, fully digital touch-screen display. Unique charging parameters are stored on the InCharger’s Smart Memory Button, creating easy setup and tailored operation of the charger for specific industrial applications.
- Microprocessor controlled, single-bank, pulse charger
- Rugged anodized aluminum case
- Automatic sensing AC input - 120/208/240 VAC
- Universal 12/24 VDC output
- Configurable for Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, AGM or NiCad batteries
- Soft touch controls allow charger to be configured for practically any application
- Programmable memory button allows custom charge parameters, display name, etc.
- Computer controlled charging profiles maximize battery life
- Unique dead battery auto recovery
- Optional full-function remote control
- Optional external battery temperature sensor
- Quick install removable connectors
- Made in the U.S.A.
In the box:
- InCharger 10 Amp battery charger
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual
Battery Gel, Flooded, AGM, NiCad
Output Voltage 10 Amps, 12 or 24 VDC selectable
Input Voltage 120/208/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; auto-selected
Dimensions 9.5"W x 13"H x 8"D; Wt: 28 lbs.
Display Programmable LED
Remote Options Optional full-function remote
Other Functions Optional battery temperature sensor
Warranty Three years