HQ Series 45 Amp, 24 Volt Battery Charger
ABS Listed and Meets USCG Requirements for Megayacht and Workboat Fleets
The HQ Series ABS Charger offers a rugged battery charger and power supply all in one unit. It is designed for hard-wired applications to convert AC power to DC charging current for up to three battery banks simultaneously. The unit operates under a wide range of input voltages, yet maintains a constant output to avoid any danger of overcharging batteries.
The HQ Series meets the ABS standards required of all new military, Homeland Security, megayacht, and commercial vessel construction over 150 gross tons and/or over 90 meters.
- LED indicator pilot lamp
- Quick disconnect on/off switch on front cover
- Separate voltmeter and ammeter
- Internal failure alarm ready (customer to provide indicator)
- Multi-bank (3), multi-stage (bulk, absorption and float) battery charger
- Ability to work as power supply
- Voltage and current limiting ability
- Thermal, over-current, ignition and reverse-polarity protected
- Input and output fusing
- Constructed with heavy-duty, corrosion resistant, UL recognized materials
- Designed to run cool, quite and EMI/RFI interference free
- Temperature compensation - built for optimal performance in a variety of ambient temperatures
- Drip shield (necessary) included
- 5-year manufacturers limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
In the box:
- HQ 45 Amp, 24 Volt battery charger
- Installtion hardware
- Owner's manual
Battery Gel, Flooded, AGM
Output Voltage 45 Amp, 24 VDC
Input Voltage 120 VAC; 50/60 HzNone
Dimensions 15.25"H x 9"W x 4.75"D; Wt: 11 lbs.
Display LED (power); voltmeter; ammeter
Remote Options None
Other Functions None
Warranty Five year