The first and only USCG-approved inflatable PFD for use on inspected and uninspected commercial vessels of any length, the comfortable, low-profile fit of the MD3188 reduces heat stress, enhances mobility, and enables crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Hydrostatic Inflator Technology®(HIT) ensures reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that automatically inflates only when submerged in four or more inches of water. SecureZip® closure features a recessed zipper with teeth protected from oil, grease and other contaminants. Retroreflective SOLAS Tape on front and back outer shell. 35lb. buoyancy. USCG Type V. Rearm with Mustang Survival's Rearning Kit for Ocean Series Hydrostatic Inflatable Life Vests.
- Buoyancy: 35lb. (150N)
- Activation Method: Automatic
- USCG Type: Type V (Commercial Use); Type II (Recreational Use)
- Shroud/Pouch Material: Durable PU-coated nylon shell
- Color: Safety Orange
- Closure: Recessed SecureZip™ closure
- Size: Universal Adult Chest Size: 30"-52"
- Service Interval: Five years