- High specification auto inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Includes: Pylon Light – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps / thigh straps with recessed clips
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Mesh pocket for VHF/PLB Locator
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
CO2 Cylinder - 33g
CO2 Cylinder - 60g
Weight - 1600g
The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor is approved to the following international standards:
ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N) ISO12402-2 (275N)
ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Through Life Support
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support, to help ensure that your lifejacket is reliably maintained.
Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration*
- Prompts for winter care, storage and pre-season safety checks
- Access to latest online support and advice
- Updates on MOB prevention and advice
The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor uses the UML Pro Sensor inflator.
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compress paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to pucture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.