Specifically designed to allow the safe stowage of a Rib, Hard Hulled Tender or Jet Ski using the same set of Chocks with adjustable supports. Ideally suited for family cruisers with hydraulic swim platforms. The Universal Chock line is available with fast removable bases to clear the deck of the swim platform for ease of entry from the water after water sport activities.
The new design with adjustable mounting bolts allows adjustment of the supports to accommodate the different hull patterns on the various tenders and watercraft. Another special feature of the AU chocks is the same set of chocks can be used for a variety of different applications on the same yacht either allowing the owner to change from RIB to jet-ski as required or when a tender of watercraft is upgraded to a new model.
- Universal layout to fit a multitude of hull designs
- Rigid welded aluminum structure
- Powder coated to color coordinate with deck or platform
- Special surfaces to absorb weight to reduce friction and hull scratches on tender
- Custom mounting systems permanent or with removable bases or slide-in/out
- Accommodates RIBS, rigid tenders, inflatables and watercraft
The UMT International AU Chocks also provide the “keel support” feature. The AU system not only has adjustable side supports, but also the critical feature of keel support which cushions the load and supports the hull correctly when the yacht is underway.
1 Other Models
- Removable Bases