Tough enough to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry
Tuff End buoys feature heavy duty seamless construction to meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry. Favored by commercial fishermen for their durability and generous diameter, and useful in raft-ups where boats are constantly moving. Tuff End fender ends are made from injection molded vinyl tested to 2000 psi tensile strength, the strongest in the industry! Tuff Ends feature large line holes that will accept standard shackles. The curved design hole prevents chafing. Compressor or football needle valve inflation. Shipped deflated.
- Made from thick-walled marine grade vinyl for durability
- Injection molded ends for high strength
- Trivalve™ for easy inflation with football needle or compressor
- Valve located on the side of the buoy for easy inflation
- Great for larger boats or rafting!
- One year warranty