CITIMARINE STORE RETURN POLICY
Here at Citimarine Store we stand behind everything we sell. If your purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund.
- Returns made within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the type of payment used in the original sale. Please allow up to 5 business days for a refund to be posted to your credit card account from the date the refund is processed. If a refund is requested after 30 days (but no later than 60 days), your refund will be made in the form of Citimarine Store Points equal to the dollar value of the product being returned. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns older than 60 days.
- We do carry a few items that can be returned, however once the seal on the package is opened, a 15% restocking fee will be applied due to the need for inspection, repackaging, and restocking. These items are: marine air conditioning systems, a/c parts & pumps, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, battery chargers, Reverso products, liferafts, tender chocks, cutless bearings, dinghies, electronics, Seabobs, and Seabob accessories. Should there be excessive damages to returned products caused by customers, extra charges may be assessed and applied.
- Repackage the item(s) in its original packaging and ship the item(s) back to us. We will replace defective products and exchange for the same model and style only. Return shipping cost is covered by customer unless the product is defective from the manufacturer or damaged by shipping. No returns on special order or custom items.
Damaged or Missing Goods
- We thoroughly inspect items before shipping, and will not send out damaged packages. While we take extra measures to ensure safe and secure shipment of your product, issues during shipment - while rare - are possible. We suggest you thoroughly inspect the package upon arrival before accepting delivery. If severe damage is apparent, the item should be refused during delivery “due to damaged packaging”.
- Please note that all freight shipments should not be signed clear until the package has been inspected. Citimarine Store cannot be responsible for shipments that are signed clear and later damage is found. We will try to help as much as we can, but it would make the process more difficult. We ask this so that all parties will be protected in case a claim is needed.
- If your parcel is left without a signature and damage is found, contact Citimarine Store Customer Service at 1-800-766-5256 immediately and before opening, in order to help process the claim as soon as possible.
Return on Electronics - Serial Number Policy
- On returns of all electronics, serial numbers must match with serial number of product originally shipped and will undergo inspection; if serial numbers are not matching, a refund will not be issued.
Service / Labor Costs Are Not Covered
- Citimarine Store is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor, installation, or service expense for any product that we sell. As an e-commerce store, we only sell products, not services. Therefore any labor warranty claims must be addressed directly with the manufacturer after purchasing the product.
- All ground shipments are sent out before 4pm. Orders placed after 4pm will be shipped the following day.
- “Next Day” and “Second-Day Air” orders must be placed before 1pm in order for us to make proper arrangements.
- All warranty claims should be made directly with the manufacturer. Should you need assistance, we can help establish initial contact with the manufacturer and begin your claim.
Questions regarding our return, shipping or warranty policies? Do not hesitate to contact us here or chat with us below!