The Rule Non-Automatic Submersible Electric 2000 gph / 24V Bilge Pump is engineered to commercial standards. The Rule 2000 is the best selling high capacity submersible bilge pump in the world. 1-1/8" (28.6mm) discharge outlet. 24 Volts DC. With stainless-steel shafts, water cooling and vibration-free centrifugal impellers that won't burn out if run dry. Strainer bases can easily be snapped off for cleaning. Each pump requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protetion
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Used by leading boatbuilders worldwide
- Marine grade blocked wiring
- Capacity: 2000 Gallons per Hour
- Amperage: 4.0 Amps at 24 Volts DC
- Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Voltage: 24 Volts
Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 5 inches ; 1 pounds