See and Be Seen in Heavy Traffic
Receive AIS targets and transmit your vessel information to other AIS receivers. The AIS650 easily interfaces to Raymarine multifunction displays allowing AIS targets to be graphically overlaid in both chartplotter and radar modes. The AIS650 enables the wireless exchange of navigation status between vessels and shore-side traffic monitoring centers. Commercial ships, ocean going vessels and other boats equipped with AIS transmitters broadcast AIS messages that include the vessel’s name, course, speed, and current navigation status.
- Class B AIS Transmitter and Receiver
- 50-Channel RAIM Compliant GPS Included
- Dual channel receiver for fast target acquisition and updating
- Receives both Class A and Class B broadcasts
- SD Card Slot for Data Recording
- Hardware and Software Selectable Silent Mode
- SeaTalk-ng, NMEA0183 and USB Interfaces
- NMEA2000 compatible (with optional SeaTalk-ng to Device Net cable adapter)
- Integrated NMEA0183 multiplexer simplifies installation with legacy MFD’s and VHF radios
- Front-facing multicolor diagnostic and status LED
- Compatible with A, C, E & G Series Raymarine MFDs, and other AIS-ready devices from many manufacturers.
In the box:
- AIS650 Transceiver
- Power/data cable
- GPS antenna
- SeaTalk-ng spur cable, 1 meter
- SeaTalk-ng blanking plug
- Instruction manual
Warranty On Raymarine AIS650 Transceiver
*2 Year Standard Raymarine Warranty. Extend into 3 Year Warranty by Registering Product With Raymarine. Your Proof of Purchase documentation is important. Please keep it in a safe place. If you need a warranty service your proof of purchase will be required.