Raymarine Axiom XL 24 Glass Bridge Multifunction Display
The Axiom XL range is the pinnacle of Raymarine navigation and modern helm integration.
Designed for glass bridge installations, Axiom XL displays offer superior performance, large format visibility and elegant simplicity. Engineered to perform in extreme conditions, the fully waterproof Axiom XL family of glass bridge MFDS can be installed in both open cockpits and enclosed bridge stations. Each model uses in-plane switching technology (IPS) and Raymarine optical bonding to deliver wider viewing angles, sharp contrast, and unmatched readability in bright sun.
Available in 16, 19, 22 and 24-inch display sizes, Axiom XL’s edge-to-edge glass construction gives vessel designers the ability to create integrated and elegant navigation helm appearance.
At the heart of each Axiom XL display is a blazing fast quad core processor that delivers a responsive and powerful all-in-one big screen navigation experience. Axiom XL brings together multiple technologies and sensors into single or multi display helm solution. Integrate Axiom XL with additional Axiom XL displays or connect seamlessly with Raymarine’s family of Axiom and Axiom Pro displays at remote stations.
Axiom XL displays are powered by Raymarine’s LightHouse 3 OS and offer a fast, fluid, and uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your navigation style. Enjoy multi-touch screen control or add the Raymarine RMK-10 keypad for complete remote system control.
A powerful network and video integration platform, Axiom XL displays feature three Ethernet ports for connecting radar, CHIRP and 3D sonar modules, plus additional Axiom family displays. FLIR thermal camera support enhances awareness and HDMI input enables Axiom XL to serve as a remote PC or entertainment display.
- Smart and Rugged All-Glass Display is optimized for flush or surface mounting and features sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power touch control. A built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness based on lighting conditions.
- Connect Even More with LightHouse Apps. Expand the power and capabilities of Axiom XL by streaming mobile entertainment apps and connect with leading marine technology partners like Seakeeper, Mazu and Lumishore.
- Keep Watch on the crew or engine room with marine video cameras. Connect both analog and video over IP to view 4 simultaneous video streams. Built in recording capability transforms Axiom XL into an onboard DVR.
- Access Axiom Everywhere using Axiom XL’s HDMI video output. Monitor Axiom from the big screen below deck or stream Axiom XL to your phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Vessel Automation with Raymarine Digital Switching solutions for boat builders. Axiom XL Digital Switching technology offers simple touch screen control of onboard electrical devices.
- Get Underway Faster with the intuitive LightHouse 3 OS. Spend seconds, not minutes, plotting your next course. LightHouse 3 is easy to learn and easy to customize.
- Elevate Awareness with Quantum 2 CHIRP radar and Doppler target tracking, the easier way to keep a watchful eye on potentially dangerous targets.
- An Extra Set of Eyes for safer navigation with FLIR ClearCruise™ thermal object recognition. Let Axiom XL and FLIR be your sixth sense on the water so you can navigate safer, both night and day.
- Ready to Fish with the optional RVX1000 remotely mounted 3D CHIRP sonar module. Experience Raymarine CHIRP sonar and award winning RealVision™ 3D on the big the screen.
- Bring your computer to the helm. Axiom XL lets captains view and control a remote personal computer using a computer’s HDMI output and USB touch screen control.
- Navigate with the Best Charts from Navionics, C-MAP, and Raymarine’s library of LightHouse raster and vector charts from leading map makers.
- Stay on Course with advanced Evolution autopilot integration. Plot a waypoint on Axiom XL and let Evolution’s 9-axis intelligent sensor keep you on the perfect course.