True 3D Environment for a More Instinctive Chart Presentation
NavNet 3D incorporates a whole new dimension into chart presentation with Full Time 3D chart rendering. You can choose a 2D top-down view of the navigation chart for a look and feel that duplicates a traditional chart plotting presentation. Or you can choose to instantly pan and zoom the chart to any angle at any range scale you desire. There is no "3D mode" to change into and no waiting at all, because NavNet 3D operates in this 3D environment full time. This variety of chart presentation helps to improve your situational awareness by giving you unprecedented control over your charting environment.
Satellite Photo Fusion
Satellite photography can be fused with raster or vector chart information. Land areas (zero depth) are completely opaque, so that these areas are displayed as satellite photos on the chart. As the depth increases, the satellite photography becomes more transparent so that you will know where the shallows end and the deeper water starts.
Time Zero Technology Makes Chart Redraw A Thing Of The Past
High-speed processing and a powerful graphic engine deliver Time Zero technology – instant, seamless chart handling with no lag or loading time. NavNet 3D Time Zero technology redefines the meaning of stress-free operation. Zoom seamlessly and continuously to whatever chart scale you desire. Instead of limiting you to a small handful of chart scales to choose from, Time Zero architecture allows you to zoom in or out to the exact magnification level you like without steps or limitations.
NavNet 3D Digital Solution Sets a New Standard
NavNet 3D operates in a fully digital environment with its highly sensitive digital sensors for radar and fish finder. The operating structure is also digitized, delivering total fusion of hardware and software modules in its operating scheme. Simultaneous scanning technology drives our powerful dual-range radar, providing unsurpassed target detection. With each sweep of antenna, dual progressive scan transmissions are sent, received and processed to display two separate radar ranges on your NavNet 3D display simultaneously. Each radar presentation acts autonomously, allowing for manipulation of individual gain and clutter controls
NavNet 3D Puts a Whole New Spin in “User Friendly”
NavNet 3D challenges the conventional menu operating system with a whole new concept, the Rotokey on-screen revolving menu key. One turn of the Rotokey gives you instant access to full control of NavNet 3D. NavNet 3D provides the easiest user interface on the market with a combination of both Rotokey and familiar point-and-click cursor pad controls. The power of the point-and-click interface allows for incredibly simple operation – click anywhere on the screen for context-sensitive options for that area. One press of the DISP button allows you to easily select the presentation you desire. The scrolling pad allows independent scrolling and panning capabilities from a dedicated omni-pad.
- Pre-loaded with NOAA raster chart library for entire U.S. coastline including Alaska and Hawaii
- More than 12,000 ship's track points and over 2,000 waypoints
- 200 planned routes, with up to 100 waypoints/route
- Preloaded tides & currents
- Engine monitoring
- Built-in ARPA processor can simultaneously acquire and track up to 30 targets (with appropriate sensor)
- AIS tracking when connected to AIS receiver
- True color depth shading utilizing bathymetric data
- Standard video input and outputs
- All NavNet 3D radar sensors incorporate a Network port to which certain Furuno sensors can be directly connected
- Data from Furuno network sensors is converted and distributed throughout the NavNet 3D Ethernet network
- Connect a generic USB mouse to further simplify operation
- Ultra High Definition (UHD™) Digital Radar offers crystal clear, noise-free target presentation with automatic real-time digital signal processing
- Radar antenna rotation speed (24/36/48 rpm) is automatically shifted to the appropriate pulse length
- Sirius Satellite Weather overlays chart with highly accurate information (requires Sirius receiver and subscription)
- Optional Weatherfax/Navtex receiver available
- External alarm output & point/MOB alert input
- Control up to 4 AXIS IP cameras
In the box:
- MPU001 Processor unit
- Spare fuses
- Installation hardware
- 18 Pin Pigtail Cable Assy
- Flush Mount Gasket
- Control unit, cover, network cable, & hardware (boxed separately)
- Documents Case w/ CD ROM, Oper. Guide, Handbook, & Installation Guide
8 Other Models
- FI-504 Large...
- MU190HD 19"...
- Display For...
- Furuno 1835...
Customer ratings and reviews