By buying this product you can collect up to 1395 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 1395 points that will be converted into a voucher of $139.50 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
Little Wonder Watermaker LWM-180 (8 GPH / 180 GPD)
Little Wonder Watermaker - (LWM-180 GPD) Modular Watermaker by Parker Village Marine. Compact and reliable supply of fresh water. The Little Wonder Modular Series Watermaker is an excellent choice for boaters who require small, low-power watermakers. Able to produce between 145 - 180 GPD, this is an ideal desalinator for sail boats. Power Supply 12-230V. 8 GPH/180 GPD Max. 210-275 lbs.
MEMBRANE NOT INCLUDED
Commercial Address: $250.00 Residential Address: $320.00
Little Wonder Watermaker (Modular) - LWM-180, 180 Gallons Per Day, 720 Liters Per Day
Little Wonder Watermaker - (LWM-180 GPD) Modular Watermaker by PARKER VILLAGE MARINE is a compact and reliable supply of fresh water. It is the ideal choice for boaters who require a small, energy-efficient watermaker. The LWM is easy to install and even easier to operate. Perfect when space & power are limited. Quality components go into Little Wonder watermakers, ensuring years of safety and reliable service.
The Little Wonder features a modular configuration that is also compact. One of the most reliable, serviceable, quiet, efficient and economic sources of fresh water available for boaters!
*Membranes sold separately
Village Marine Little Wonder Watermaker Features
• Village Marine Tec’s exclusive titanium high pressure pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water environment and designed for maximum efficiency, producing more water with less battery power.
• Adjustable 316 SS pressure regulating valve provides constant pressure, quiet and free from fluctuating pressure.
• Product flowmeter monitors gallons per hour (GPH) of product water being produced.
• Glycerin-filled high pressure gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
• Easy to operate high pressure bypass valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to reverse osmosis.
• System brings cleaning and preservative chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a spare pre-filter cartridge.
• Raw water boost pump provides extra feed pressure.
• Control manifold pressure regulator supplies consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water.
• 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
• Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membrane(s).
• Manual Fresh Water Flush.
• Product Sample Valve.
• Cleaning Valve
* Membrane Element Sold Separately
How the Little Wonder Watermaker works
The LWM-180 turns saltwater into drinking water using reverse osmosis. It pumps seawater through a rolled-up semi-permeable membrane at high pressure to filter out the salt molecules and produce fresh water.
Optional Salinity Monitor and Diversion Valve
Village Marine stand alone salinity monitor system can be fitted to models Sea Quencher, LTM or Little Wonder watermakers to any make or model needing addition or replacement of the salinity control. The compact assembly provides water quality reading and an automatic diversion valve to ensure that only fresh water flows to the potable water storage tank.
*Salinity Monitor Sold Separately