Designed to extend survival time in rough waters, these vests represent an excellent value in commercial safety gear. Capable of turning an unconscious person to a vertical or slightly backward position in the water. Sturdy, durable foam flotation won't waterlog. Adjustable strap for a snug fit. USCG-approved and is required on commercial craft.
Note: The U.S. Coast Guard has issued a Safety Alert regarding the proper threading of this product’s chest strap though the fixed “D” ring; please click here to assure your PFD is in compliance.
- USCG Type: I
- Intended Use: Commercial
- Features: Reflective patches
- Buoyancy: Adult: 23lb.; child: 11lb.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: Polyester EZ Float
- Straps: 1" webbed adjustable
- Hardware: Snap hook and D-ring
- Warranty: One year