Jabsco V-FLO Water Pressure Pump with Strainer - 5GPM - 24VDC 40PSI
Flow rate: 19.0 Litres/min (5.0 gallons/min)
Self-priming from dry up to 3M (10')
DiMOND technology provides consistent water pressure
Up to 50% less power consumption
Learns the boat's water pressure system to improve pump performance
Universal Use (Metric or US Customary Units)
Specifications of the Jabsco V-FLO Water Pressure Pump with Strainer - 5GPM - 24VDC 40PSI - 42755-0094
Body Materials Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Diaphragm Santoprene
- Valves EPDM
- Port Type 1/2" (13mm) Hose barb or Thread
- Voltage 24VDC
- Motor Type Permanent magnet, double ball bearing armature. Electronic speed control built into rear endball.
- Flow Rate5 (gpm) 19 (lpm)
- Sensor Pressure 40 (psi) 2.75 (bar)
- JABSCO's V-FLO variable flow, constant pressure water pumps now feature the revolutionary new DiMOND technology designed to automatically diagnose and monitor all aspects of your pump?s performance to prevent system failure.
- DiMOND incorporates 10 specific modules designed to Monitor, Protect and Prevent - allowing you to evaluate and respond to the problem before the pump or your boat are damaged. The DiMOND technology automatically runs diagnostics to detect common failures such as run dry,plumbing leaks, over current, under current, low voltage and over voltage. If the diagnostic discovers a problem, the pump will stop, identify the root cause, and provide the data you need to solve the problem.
- V-FLO is powered by a new variable speed drive that delivers the exact amount of water flow neededto perform a variety of onboard delivery tasks. Since the pump is constantly monitoring water flow and electrical current, it automatically adjusts itself as needed, ensuring that your systems are operating at peak efficiency.
|Gallons Per Minute||5 GPM|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.