6KW, 64 nm., 10.4" Color LCD, 4' Open Array Radar
The new 1945 Radar is a high contrast 10.4" color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats. This new radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation. It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range. It also boasts all-new display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters. The 1945 allows you to see far away objects before they are visible, and allows you to see in the dark, fog or during periods of obstructed visibility in any weather condition. With its advanced signal processing technology, the 1945 demonstrates a substantial increase in target detection, particularly for close range targets.
The 1945 can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders through Furuno's programmable NMEA 0183 interface system, affording operators the ability to expand their boat's system as needed.
Optional AIS and ARPA
Up to 100 AIS and 10 ARPA targets can be tracked and overlaid on the radar screen to assist the operator in monitoring other vessel movements. Since AIS works by VHF transceiver system, a variety of navigational information such as vessel name, speed, ROT, draft, and the destination of the selected targets can be included in real time. Unlike ARPA targets, AIS targets are visible on-screen even if they are obscured by large ships or islands.
- Easy-to-install 10.4" portrait color LCD (350 cd) display
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in all weather conditions
- Stable AIS/ARPA target-tracking with zoom display function
- Full Screen Mode lets operators observe a wider range around the vessel
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colors
In the box:
- 1945 Display
- 6KW Pedestal w/ installation hardware (boxed separately)
- 4' open array antenna (boxed separately)
- Interconnect cable, 15M (boxed separately)
- Mounting bracket, knobs and viewing hood
- Power cable
- Installation hardware
- Operator's manual