5" Mono FF 300W 50/200KHz w/ TH Xdcr
Furuno Quality for the Budget Conscious
The LS4100 is a dual frequency fish finder designed for small pleasure craft. It features a waterproof 5” high-definition silver bright LCD screen that offers a remarkably detailed picture of fish and bottom structure. With a resolution of 240 (H) x 320 (V) pixels, it has the highest resolution in its class! The LS4100 offers dual frequency capabilities, both 50 and 200 KHz, and has an outstanding 300 W RMS output power, making this fish finder the leader in its class.
Basic display modes include single Low Frequency or High Frequency, Dual, Bottom-Lock Expansion, Bottom Zoom, A-scope, Marker Zoom and two Nav Data display modes. Choose from a variety of operating modes, including manual or two auto modes, fishing or cruising. The cruising mode uses a higher clutter rejection setting than the fishing mode, making it useful to track the bottom while cruising.
The range can be changed manually or automatically. The LS4100 will redraw the entire echogram so that the contour can be shown seamlessly.
The LS4100 has the unique ability to be a handy navigational organizer when connected to appropriate sensors. It can display a variety of information including: water temperature, wind direction/speed, Lat/Lon, XTE and distance run in a graphical or text format. With the BBWGPS receiver connected, the “Mini-Navigator” feature is capable of storing up to 12 waypoints with a programmable name. Any waypoint can be selected as a destination.
- Seven depth scales, from 0-10 to 0-640 feet
- Depth offset to 1,500 feet, maximum depth scale of 3,000 feet
- Automatic or Manual Depth Range and Gain Adjustment
- A-Scope for rapid fish detection and species identification
- White Line Mode for enhanced bottom fish detection
- TLL output sends position, temp and depth to Furuno TLL capable plotters
- Speed and Temperature input via optional sensor or NMEA data
- Two NMEA0183 ports - one bi-directional and one "listen-only"
In the box:
- LS4100 300W 5" Monochrome LCD Sounder
- Mounting Bracket & Knobs
- White Plastic Front Cover
- Powercord/Multi Cable Assy
- Installation hardware
- 525T-BSD Thru Hull Bronze Transducer 50/200KHz
- Operator's Manual
|Display||5" diag.; 4 level grayscale LCD|
|Power||300 Watts; analog processing|
|Resolution||240 x 320 pixels|
|Dimensions||7.2"w x 6.5"H x 2.2"D; Wt: 2.2 lbs.|
|Transducer||Bronze thru-hull transducer w/ temp.|
|Alarms||Depth, Fish, Speed, Temp.|
|Other Functions||Two Customizable Navigation Data Displays; Mini Navigator allows storage of up to 12 waypoints (requires optional BBWGPS or Nav input).|