Includes 4KW, 48 nm., 3.5' Open Array Radar
Large Screen Chartplotter With C-MAP Cartography
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for a navigation system.
Radar, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile - a multistation integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability.
The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
C-MAP NT Cartography
C-MAP NT MAX offers exceptional features not found in other cartography systems. These features include flashing nav-aids, tidal flows, local street maps in port areas, aerial photographs of major harbors and approaches, perspective view, and grounding alarm. C-MAP cartography is required if you wish to use the BBWX1 Sirius satellite weather receiver (subscription required).
- Straightforward “Plug ’n Play” installation with wizard style set-up
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability
- Radome Antenna adjusts antenna rotation speed based on the range in use
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Commercially popular SD chart/memory card format
- Improved screen redraw, scroll refresh, and memory cache
- New “Quick Point” L/L direct entry waypoint
- 100 target AIS display with external AIS receiver
- Full Functioning Infrared Remote Control
- Radar Overlay available with appropriate heading sensor (i.e.. PG500R)
- Vessel Position Display in L/L or Loran-C TD's
- Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or Highway display modes
- Add Multiple Displays by Connecting to NavNet Interface
- Add Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet Interface
In the box:
- RDP149 10.4" Color LCD NavNet VX2 Display
- Mounting bracket and knobs
- White Plastic cover
- Remote Control Unit, case, & batteries
- 4KW radar pedestal w/ hardware (boxed separately)
- XN10A 3.5' radar array w/ hardware (boxed separately)
- 15 mt. radar cable (boxed separately)
- Power Cable Assembly
- Installation hardware
- Spare fuses
- Operator and installation manuals