By buying this product you can collect up to 416 Citimarine points. Your cart will total 416 points that will be converted into a voucher of $41.60 towards your next purchase! Must be logged in to collect points.
Flagship FM18RLP 18,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioner - 115V - Cool & Heat - Low Profile
Units are built-to-order, expect 2 weeks lead time.
Commercial Address: $250.00 Residential Address: $320.00
18,000 BTU Self-Contained, Liquid-Cooled Marine AC Unit. Environmentally Friendly R410a refrigerant, rugged and dependable, NO PC Board. Specially built for the limited space. Only 11 inches tall. Easy to install and maintain. The FM18RLP is built in the USA and delivers dependable cooling and heating year after year. Includes 4-wire battery-operated thermostat.
Features• Unbelievably quiet due to flagship's unique mounting isolator bushings, insulated blower chamber, and rotary or scroll compressors - many of flagship customers have actually mounted their units under their bunk.
• The LG Rotary Compressors have been an industry leader for many years, and are renowned for being incredibly quiet. It's difficult to hear these compressors start, run or stop, even if you are standing right next to it!
• Very easy to start - Soft start capacitors, stratified start-up sequence and time delay compressor circuits in combination with flagship's rotary or scroll compressors make their A/C units start effortlessly - Flagship 16,500BTU unit should be on a 25 amp breaker.
• Very low start-up surge - The start-up surge of these compressors is a fraction of the dinosaur-like piston compressors! Millions of these compressors have been used for many years in window units - the piston compressors simply cannot meet the minimum energy efficiency standards.
• Dry drain pans - The rotary and scroll compressors do not sweat and therefore do not sit in their own condensate and rust! All of flagship single evaporator models (less than 48,000BTUs and the low profile FMAC16PLP) have dry drain pans - there is a small drain pan only under the evaporator.
|Blower CFM||555 (Cubic ft./min)|
|kW of Electric Heat||2.0|
|Dimensions||L-24" / 610mm - W-17" / 432 mm - H-11" / 267 mm|
WarrantyFlagship Marine, Inc. warranties its products to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship for a period as follows:
Condenser, chassis, compressor, evaporator - five years parts and one year labor (commercial & military one-year P&L)
Controls, pump, blower - one-year parts and labor
The following conditions may void warranty:
- Damage due to fire, flood, impact, abuse.
- Attempted repairs not specifically authorized by Flagship Marine.
- Any act of God such as lightning strike damage.
- Any damage caused by improper, inadequate or inconsistent power supply.
- Pump damage due to running dry.
- Damage caused by improper installation or misuse.