CTM EV-12 12,000 BTU Evaporator - Marine Split A/C Unit - 115V - 50/60HZ
|50/60 HzDual Frequency||Cooling or HeatingReverse Cycle||R410ARefrigerant||2-YearWarranty|
Free US Shipping
CTM EV-12 Evaporating Unit - 12,000 BTU Split Marine Air Conditioning Unit - 115V - 50/60HZ
12,000 BTUs of powerful, quiet, and efficient cooling. 115V. Stainless steel bolts and stainless steel structural pan ensure long-lasting, corrosion-proof evaporator / air handler performance in even the toughest of marine environments. 2 Year Warranty*. Patent Pending S/N 63/104189.
The quiet, powerful, and efficient CTM Marine Evaporator Unit is a great option for new installs but also works as the perfect drop-in replacement for all major marine A/C brands including Dometic, Marine Air, and Cruisair.
CTM has taken nearly a decade of experience as a top-selling marine A/C retailer in the US, and combining this with an understanding of the wants and needs of marine A/C customers — as well as where other major brands could be improved — CTM has created a split marine condensing unit that raises the bar on quality and performance.
By using R410A refrigerant, CTM engineers guarantee maximum cooling performance while meeting all international standards of clean air.
- 12,000 BTU
- 100-120 V
- 50-60 Hz
- Refrigerant Type
- Input rotor Amps
- 1.5 A
- Locked Rotor Amps
- 60 A
- Fuse Max.
- Discharge Connection Size
- (1/4 in) / (6.35 mm)
- Suction Connection Size
- (3/8 in) / (9.52 mm)
- Blower Duct Size
- 5 in
- Suggested Water Flow
- 250 GPH
- Net Weight
- 19.84 lbs / 9 kg
- Estimated monthly payment with 24 month financing.
*Based on credit approval.
- APR, loan limit and payment periods available will be based on credit score
- APRs available range from 0% to 17.99%, payment periods from 6 to 24 months and the max loan limit is $10,000
- Select from different payment periods (e.g. 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, etc.)
- Running the pre-approval process in order to determine what payment terms are available will not affect your credit score (soft pull)
Features of the CTM EV-12
- Compact Design
- Perfect drop-in replacement for all major marine A/C Brands. It's compact design makes it the perfect unit for small spaces.
- Reusable Filter
- Circulate clean air with reusable air filter. Remove, wash down, and put it back.
- No loud compressor noises thanks to the vibration isolation bases on under the compressor.
- Stainless Steel Frame Base
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame base will not rust or fall apart. Long-lasting and made to withstand the harsh marine environment.
- A - Width
- 16.1 in / 410 mm
- B - Depth
- 10.7 in / 273 mm
- C - Height
- 13.4 in / 340 mm
Compatible with Most Thermostats
|Smart Touch / Easy Touch||Elite II||Passport I/O||SMXir|
More information on CTM
CTM Marine Air Conditioners - All New, Superior Marine Air Conditioning
CTM Marine Air Conditioners not only improve on the efficiency and performance of other top units on the market, but are more durable, longer-lasting A/C units, designed to withstand the harshest of marine environments. CTM units are also fully compatible with controls and thermostats from major marine A/C brands, and can be easily installed yourself, making them the perfect drop-in replacements for units from other brands.
Best Marine Air Conditioners? Best Brand, Support & Warranty?
Boaters often wonder which brand makes the best marine air conditioners when looking to install a new unit.
To be honest, most marine air conditioners from all the major brands are solid and will do the job, as long as they’ve been installed correctly. However, the keyword here is most. You want to improve your odds of being satisfied with your A/C purchase by researching which company’s units have the least number of complaints… and if there is a problem, how that company handles it.
Notes if replacing a Dometic TVE
The CTM EV-16 115V Marine Air Conditioning Unit works as an excellent replacement for the Dometic TVE. There are some specs that should be taken into consideration when replacing one of the units previously mentioned. It is also a good replacement unit for the TV16 models, but in this case, you will need to replace the whole system (being that they use R22 / R417A gas and the CX unit and EV evaporators use R410A).
- Waterline connections should be the same as the unit you are replacing, the TVE unit has a standard 5/8" water connection.
- Dimensions wise the CTM EV is very similar to the above-listed Dometic and Cruisair split gas units, so there shouldn’t be any issues when replacing your current unit with the EV. However, it is recommended that you double-check your current installation space and the CTM EV’s specs in order to avoid any issues when installing.
Warranty *CTM warrants their Air Conditioning Systems against defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years effective at the time of installation or vessel registration date for original equipment installation (OEM). CTM warrants the compressors and compressor brackets against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year effective at the time of installation or vessel registration date for original equipment installation (OEM). This warranty period may not exceed eighteen (18) months from the original date of sale by CTM. This warranty period may be superseded by written contractual agreements.
For more detailed information please download the Manual and refer to page 17.