Boatrax is the best boat monitoring system around. The Boatrax box connects directly to the NMEA 2000 backbone of your boat. It collects and transmits all of the data and messages coming from your engine, devices, and sensors to create an Automatic Boat Log. All of that information is logged and sent to our secure cloud servers.
You are then able to log in from our secure mobile app or website and get realtime information about your boat, even if you are located on the other side of the world. Boatrax allows you to keep track of a single boat or to manage logs for your fleet.
Want to lower maintenance costs?
By keeping an eye on the engine's key metrics, you can see issues starting to appear before they become more problematic and costly.
- Share data with your service provider.
- Engine Temperature Alarm.
- Oil Pressure Alarm.
- Run aground Alarm.
Co-owning or sharing your boat?
If you are not the only one who uses your boat, Boatrax gives you peace of mind when you're not on board.
- Keep detailed logs of maintenance costs and fuel.
- Receive custom alarms for your boat's metrics.
- Keep track of key engine metrics from home.
- Access to history logs for diagnostics and accountability.
Renting your boat?
The Boatrax Box transmits diagnostic data and location of your boat in real-time, so when it's rented, you're always in the know. Keeping a captains log of events has never been easier. Make sure anyone captaining your boat treats it with the same love you do.
- RPM, engine temperature and oil pressure.
- Fuel Consumption.
- Boat location and speed.
- Water depth.
- Many more.
No upfront hardware cost - Simple subscription plans
Easy plans to choose from with no down payment for the hardware. Pay yearly or every two years, it's your choice.
How It Works?
1. Choose A Plan: Choose how you would like to pay for your service. Yearly or every two years.
2. Receive your Free Device: Boatrax device is Included in all the plans. Includes cable to connect to the battery.
3. Install & Track: Connect the device to your boat. Automatically logs your boat's metrics.
- Hardware Included.*
- 60-day money-back guarantee.**
- Automatic logging.
- Remote monitoring & diagnostics.
- Unlimited real-time connectivity.
- NMEA 2000 Compatible.
- Boat Trip Log.
- Service Log.
- Expense Logs.
- Unlimited alert notifications via email and mobile/web app.
- Automatic sync to cloud.
- Unlimited data storage.
Technical SpecificationsPhysical Dimensions: 5.75in(14.61cm) x 5.75in(14.61cm) x 1.75in(4.45cm)
Weight: 3 lbs
Operating Voltage: 9-30 VDC
Power Consumption: 1W (normal operation) - 3W (peak)
Power Input: NMEA 2000 Cable or 2-wire lead to DC source
Internal Battery: 5500mAh Lithium polymer battery
Charge Duration: up to 48 hours
Mounting: Bracket or Adhesive
Wireless Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth, 4G-LTE,GPS.
Certifications: FCC, CE, NMEA (pending)
Antennas: External GPS and 4G-LTE
Optional Features: Satellite Transponder
Digital Inputs: 3 (3.3VDC)
Digital Outputs: 2 (5VDC)
Temperature Ratings: -40C - 85C
Sensor Inputs/Outputs: Motion, Magnetic Switch, Bilge, High Water, AC Power