The Intellian Multi-satellite Interface Multi-switch (MIM) utilizes leading-edge technology to emulate the DISH Network DP-34 multi-switch, in a rugged case designed for the marine environment. The user-friendly design of the MIM offers satellite subscribers to access their favorite standard definition and high-definition (HD) programming and switches automatically between DISH Networks’ Western Arc of 110°W, 119°W, and 129°W satellites, the DISH Network Eastern Arc of 61.5°W, 72.7°W, and 77°W, or the Bell TV satellites at 82°W and 91°W.
By communicating with the receiver and verifying reception, the "Check Switch" function of the receiver is completed successfully. By simply selecting a channel from the guide on the master receiver, the antenna will automatically focus on the proper satellite. The master receiver can be easily selected on the MIM, and changed at any time by merely pressing a button.
- Compact (9.2" width) and stylish all-black multi-switch
- (4) Plug-and-Play receiver connection ports link to four receivers directly without a multi-switch or extra wiring
- Automatically switches the channels among 110°W, 119°W, and 129°W or alternatively among 110°W, 119°W, and 61.5°W (Florida / Northeast / Texas) by simply pressing buttons on your TV remote control
- Compatible with any DISH Network HD receivers and Intellian i-Series antenna systems MIM
- Accessible to your favorite High-Definition and Standard programming simultaneously
- Supports Master receiver selection, interruption-free for secondary viewers
- Easier installation and configuration with more than (4) satellite receivers
- Set "On" position of the DIP switch for i2ACU using the "NMEA" connection and set "Off" Position of the DIP switch for all other i-series using the "RS-232C" connection
- FCC/ CE approved. Lab & field tested
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.2 in (26 cm) X 5.7 in (14.6 cm) X 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- O erating Temp. Range: 5°F ~ 130°F (-15°C ~ 55°C )
- Storage Temp. Range: -13°F ~ 158°F (-25°C ~ 70°C )
- Approvals: CE / FCC
- Warranty: 2 Years
- RF Port: 2 x 4 Multi S/W and Expansion 2RF Ports
- PC Interface: RS232 - DB9
- ACU Interface: RS232 - DB9 for i3, i4 and i6, 2pin terminal Block for i2
- Control Key: One Integrated Push Button
- Display: 4 LEDs
- Power Input:
- 12 VDC (Max 10W)
- Adapter : Input 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz, Output : 12VDC 3.33A
Intellian MIM Overview:
Intellian technology strives to lead the satellite antenna systems in terms of innovation and the quality of our items and services. We always aim to take satellite antenna systems to the next level. Intellian DISH Network MIM utilizes a leading-edge technology which replaces the Dish Network DP-34 multi-switch. The user oriented design of the MIM offers Dish Network subscribers access to their favorite high-definition (HD) programming and switches automatically between Dish Network 110°W, 119°W, and 129°W satellites or alternatively between satellites 61.5°W,110°W, and 119°W. If you are in certain areas of the east coast or south Texas, you may not be able to view HD programming from the 129° satellite based on your geographical location. Therefore, instead of selecting the 129° satellite, you can select the 61.5° satellite which carries the same programs as the 129° satellite.
Intellian recommends using a Dish Network model ViP211 HDTV receiver for automatic satellite switching. The MIM module has four receiver connector ports. Intellian’s MIM allows you to select which receiver connected to the MIM will be the "Master" receiver. The "Master" receiver will control which satellite the antenna is focused on. You can simply choose your desired channels by using the receiver’s remote control through the Master receiver, and the Intellian i-series will automatically switch to the appropriate satellite. With Intellian's MIM, you can enjoy watching Dish Network HD TV without any disruption.
In addition, the installation and configuration are very easy and simple even if more than 4 satellite receivers are connected with the MIM. Intellian MIM is designed to provide user-friendly ease of installation so that even novice can easily install and connect these according to our manual. As long as you install the Intellian MIM into the place which is easily accessible from your main TV viewing area, you will not meet any trouble to watch Dish Network HD TV. Enjoy your sailing with our cutting-edge MIM.
23 other products in the same category:
- I6/I6P Empty...
- 5" Modular...
- 10" Modular...
- 16" Modular...
- 24" Modular...
- 36" Modular...
- 12" Modular...
- 18" Modular...
- 24" + Ray &...
- Open Array,...
- Open Array,...
- Radome 4kW...
- Up to 24"...
- Up to 4.5'...
- 5" Vertical...
- 5" Vertical...
- 5" Thermal...
- 12" Thermal...
- 5" Straight...
- 12" Straight...
- 18" Vertical...